My top ten cartoons

S_hift

My top ten cartoons

Post by S_hift »

I play games, as do most of you. I know when I'm not playing games I'm relaxing and sitting back with a bowl of some sticky green and watching cartoons. Here is my top ten list of cartoons, share yours.

btw anime doesn't count. fucking gay. Only American cartoons. I would put Robot Chicken, but technically its not a cartoon.

a few shows have their quirks though. Family guy for instance. Meg wasn't always treated like a piece of shit. In some of the older episodes she actually has back and forth conversations with the family. Venture Brothers is loosely based off Johny Quest, some of you are probably too young to even know what this show was. Metalocalypse is just random hilarity that pokes fun at the things big time sell outs do. Also an epic gore fest.

10. American Dad
9. Teen Titans (beastboy is my favorite lol)
8. The Amazing world of Gumball (Its like the first show that comes on in the morning. I happen to really like it)
7. Scooby Doo (purely because of its dark secrets)
6. The Simpsons
5. Metalocalypse
4. Family Guy
3. Assy McGee (I don't think this show even airs anymore)
2. 12oz. Mouse
1. The Venture Brothers
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
{SW}SkyWalker

Re: My top ten cartoons

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

S_hift wrote:I play games, as do most of you. I know when I'm not playing games I'm relaxing and sitting back with a bowl of some sticky green and watching cartoons. Here is my top ten list of cartoons, share yours.

btw anime doesn't count. fucking gay. Only American cartoons. I would put Robot Chicken, but technically its not a cartoon.

a few shows have their quirks though. Family guy for instance. Meg wasn't always treated like a piece of shit. In some of the older episodes she actually has back and forth conversations with the family. Venture Brothers is loosely based off Johny Quest, some of you are probably too young to even know what this show was. Metalocalypse is just random hilarity that pokes fun at the things big time sell outs do. Also an epic gore fest.

10. American Dad
9. Teen Titans (beastboy is my favorite lol)
8. The Amazing world of Gumball (Its like the first show that comes on in the morning. I happen to really like it)
7. Scooby Doo (purely because of its dark secrets)
6. The Simpsons
5. Metalocalypse
4. Family Guy
3. Assy McGee (I don't think this show even airs anymore)
2. 12oz. Mouse
1. The Venture Brothers
Of all the shows you like I only like scooby doo in that list. Are we allowed to do classics from the 70's? :shok: I really don't have time for animated stuff I watch more like The real stuff, but if I still watch all of the originals.
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

My top 10

Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Cowboy Bebop
Fairy Tail

Shift is gay. I see why now. Learn to read english and watch real cartoon for men.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:My top 10

Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Naruto
Cowboy Bebop
Fairy Tail

Shift is gay. I see why now. Learn to read english and watch real cartoon for men.
You are gay, Naruto is a horrible fucking anime. Not horrible, but exceedingly boring in how it's literally 3/5 fillers, and 1/5 flashbacks. So you really only get 1/5 actual progression with is ass.

The other two, are amazing pieces of work. Go watch Samurai Champloo if you like Bebop that much; I also suggest watching some older shit like Big-O, D-Gray Man, (more to come.)
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Seen them all.

Naruto best long story anime. Can't expect long story anime to not have filler. The most recent filler quite good, and main story of course is always epic. I say Naruto best because of how deep they get in long story anime. Like everything ties back to something, and the story line is very consistent. I ust recently watched it this year, so I blaze through first 400+ ep in a row. Only watched like the last 20 week to week. Some filler I skipped because I watched it all in a row.

Short story anime good too, and for sure bebop / champloo in the top of my list for short story. None more black is another good short story.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

I only watch 4 cartoons.

Family Guy
Futurama
South Park
The Simpsons

My favorite Family Guy scene:
Meg, Chris and Brian are sitting on the couch, horrified because Peter and Lois are having sex in the basement.

Meg: Oh my god that's so disturbing.
Chris: I know, gross!
Brian: Yeah, my hearing's a lot better, so I hear like suction and stuff.

Loved South Park's "The Coon" episodes.. because of Kenny as Mysterion.

My favorite Futurama character:Image

The Simpsons has really gone downhill in the last few years. Nothing on that show is really funny anymore.
virus

Post by virus »

A mix of past and present in no particular order.

Family Guy
The Simpsons
South Park
Dragon Ball, Z, GT
Herculoids
Avatar: The Last Air Bender/The Legend of Korra
Rocco's Modern Life
Jetsons
Hey Arnold
Flintstones

I forgot what else I used to watch.
[NHOP]Virus
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

Naruto Shippuden is better than all shows period and anyone who disagrees with me is a homo faggot loser and i win the debate.
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

virus wrote:Avatar: The Last Air Bender
This is another good long story anime I forgot about. American made too.
browneyes

Post by browneyes »

1)Attack on titan
2)Sponge bob the square pants
3)Advanture Time
4)The Simpson's
5)naruto
6)one piece
7)Death note

Jimmy Newtron..Dexter's lab .. Catdog..

dudes.. attack on titan is awesome