FAVORITOS

SGT ROCK

Re: FAVORITOS

Post by SGT ROCK »

I understand... Even with only English speaking/texting users there can be misunderstanding in how things are meant to be perceived and how they actually are perceived. It's hard to tell sometimes exactly how someone means something they're texting without having a face to look at and help judge the meaning. Even with the translator sometimes the structure of a sentence is changed and is hard to understand. Hopefully we will all be patient and consider things can be taken more than one way at times. Play on !!!
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

SGT ROCK wrote:Gotta be close to or in the U.S. or I wouldn't get such a good ping to the server, I'd think.
We do have players from all over, it would be easier if Destroid would translate his posts as he does them instead of having most of the forum members having to do so to read them. If Destroid really wants people to read his posts, which is the point of posting, it would be a good idea for him to translate them. Not saying he HAS to translate them but .... I translate them and read them but it's kind of a hassle some times and some people may just skip over your posts just because of it. Most users conform to english here which just makes it common sense to do so, again it's his decision though. Not a Big deal really.
Well said, that was my entire point but I did not clarify it enough like this post did! Well posted!!! :drinkz:
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

Não importa onde o servidor é hospedado, ele foi invadido pelas tropas do HUE BR, portanto é brasileiro. O servidor é fodendo propriedade brasileira. gringos, lidem com isso.
- <!>Tariq^
f0x

Post by f0x »

O servidor é preenchida com BR, mas suas tropas são simplesmente crianças com armas e táticas de 1901.
Assim, quando os veteranos norte-americanos chegam, você é nossa propriedade. Lide com isso.
browneyes wrote:lol he must be hardcore player.
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

Não importa o quanto vocês joguem bem, o importante é que nós possuímos o servidor e, portanto, possuimos vocês. Você pode jogar muito bem ou muito mal num servidor, mas não pode jogar sem um servidor, e o único servidor ativo no jogo é propriedade brasileira. Portanto, somos donos de você, do seu servidor, do proprietário do servidor e de todo o Tribes.
- <!>Tariq^
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

Concordo contigo jegue ahahaha
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Tengo un gato grande en mis pantalones
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

S_hift wrote:Tengo un gato grande en mis pantalones
Translated.. : I have a big cat in my pants

So... can we all just call ya Puma Pants now? heheheh :roflz:
f0x

Post by f0x »

que me fez rir em voz alta
browneyes wrote:lol he must be hardcore player.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Minha calcinha molhada.