IMPORTANT - FBI Caught Russin Hackers....

KILROY

IMPORTANT - FBI Caught Russin Hackers....

Post by KILROY »

Today, Friday 5/25/2018 the FBI caught Russian Hackers, hacking US routers, households and businesses. It is recommended that you turn your routers off and back on, and then check to see if the latest drivers are installed, and I suggest you change your password.

They were going to do something in the future and was in the process of making a website that would tell one how to fix the issue, but it would do something different. The website was found and taken down. My company, CenturyLink, LLC is in the process of working with our Gov't to start looking into this more.

Make sure your drivers on your computers are up to date, your firewall is enabled, and I would update and run any virus, malware, or any other programs you have of this nature with a quick scan for now, and then a full scan after Memorial Day at least once.

Our Gov't is not working with Russia on this at this time, due to not knowing if the Russian Gov't is involved with this or not. Log files on our own equipment in the company are now being reviewed, which will take some time to do. Hopefully nothing serious has happened as of yet. If you start having issue's, or suspect something, please mention it here so I can have it looked into immediately.

Thanks!

EDIT: To correct spelling.
S_hift

Re: IMPORTANT - FBI Caught Russin Hackers....

Post by S_hift »

they're probably just saying this to justify all the throttling that has occurred over the holiday weekend. you know the throttling that occurs EVERY memorial weekend
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Actually, you're wrong S_hift. I just had an incident with my Yahoo email that I'm currently working with Yahoo to find out what happened. You might want to read my post again a bit more carefully instead of posting your own conclusions.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I always chalk up my computer woes to the malware associated with the seedy sites I visit...

Russian hackers ain't got shit on motherless.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

perrinoia wrote:I always chalk up my computer woes to the malware associated with the seedy sites I visit...

Russian hackers ain't got shit on motherless.
you would be into motherless.com u sik fuk

@kilroy; comcast internet sucks balls and will forever and always suck balls. blaming it on Russian hackers just makes your company look all the more incompetent. I will forever and always go out of my way to shame your sucky company until their services and infrastructure are bettered.

sincerely S_hift

ps: no good sir, you are wrong
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

S_hift, I have nothing to do with Comcast, LLC. I work for CenturyLink, LLC. I have nothing against you, why the ill remarks?

CenturyLink, LLC bought out my former company Level 3 Communications, LLC for $34 billion cash near the end of 2016, in which L3 bought out my other former company Broadwing Communications, LLC. My company provides to Comcast, LLC, but Comcast decides how to deliver their services to their customers. How they build their internet structure has nothing to do with me or my company. My company only provides them the backbone services in order to do that.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

okay I can respect that but don't take it personal.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Personal? You made this personal by your statement. Anyone who reads your post can obviously see that. Your the one coming into my post with ill remarks towards me, when all I was doing was trying to inform our community of a VPN Filter Issue.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Nah, he was hating on the company he thought you worked for...

The only way that can be construed as a personal insult is by implying that you are the type of person who would voluntarily work for comcast. ;)
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

He's done this once before, and we supposedly had straightened this out. Why include me in a remark towards a company he no longer respects, again? I don't remember who said it, but this is the 2nd time someone is relaying what you are Perr, could have been you.

This post was to inform you of a situation that my company had found out, and our Gov't was relayed. I would appreciate it if you would take your ill statements elsewhere, please.