S T U

vistalize

Re: S T U

Post by vistalize »

STU, yes you have been banned multiple times. Therefor I say this was your last chance. But as Sand said we are starting everything fresh. Why dont we make a New Years resolution and quit bickering on the forums and have fun some ok. You were unbanned. Mission accomplished. Now lets go kick some ass. BTW I need an apc pickup!!!
EvilTree{OZ}
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

APC ready to go waiting for STU :)
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

APC nuked by Owner! opps "runs away" :lol:
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

rofl
EvilTree{OZ}
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Alot of us wanted you unbanned, including myself. So let's just have fun :D
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

What I'm seeing is 3 pages of bickering in a thread where I have only made 4 posts defending myself.
I'm also seeing trolling and people mocking me.

Bo'sdad, I know first-hand how you lie, embellish, and twist the truth to justify your actions.
I was initially banned because I was a victim of the same kind of set-up you and fish attempted to pull on Jerry.
The "spamming the chat logs with all caps messages" was a result of bong's harassment and would NEVER have happened
if he would have left me alone....it's STILL not a bannable offense, especially because my so-called chat-spamming was a genuine attempt to communicate, not just annoy people by monopolizing the chat box.

The boosting incident was instigated by a <!> member harassing me by stealing my bombers.
I boosted a pilot WHICH DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but make a noise and annoy short-fused administrators.
Then you justified my re-banning by telling everyone "STU was caught rage-boosting players all over the map".
That's an outright LIE.
The truth was you were looking for ANY excuse to re-ban me, and that's not a fair "second chance".
I don't believe the situation has changed a bit, and you're STILL waiting in the shadows, looking for the first excuse you can find to do it again.

Since the first ban was fraudulent, the other server bans for circumventing a ban that should have never been imposed in the first place shouldn't count. I did nothing wrong, but you would still ban me on sight.

This "bad behavior" you seem to expect from me was provoked by of weeks of admin harassment. Unless you plan to continue that trend, there is no reason to expect that kind of behavior from me again.
I find it insulting that you persist in trying to make everyone believe that's how I usually act.
Anyone that's ever played with me in the server knows better.

Your unnecessary posturing here is only meant to try and convince others that I'm some kind of threat to the peace of the community.
That's bullshit.
You and fish are the REAL threat.

Cat,
You lied about me smurfing you in two different forums, and then Bo validated that lie.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/brazilbrserv ... 1192&st=15
http://www.pushbiscuit.info/forum/viewt ... f=1&t=3598

So no, I will NOT apologize....and your post here is TROLLING.
Last edited by S']['U on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SAND

Post by SAND »

ok we are starting fresh this is a dead subject in these forums. we started new 2 days ago. It time to move on.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Hello STU. Lets simply forget about the past and start fresh. I know everybody has there differences but is the best time to reboot and proceed to a more better brighter future. Lets give it a try by doing it now. Shall we!

Owner
Scud

Post by Scud »

LunaticChick wrote:Alot of us wanted you unbanned, including myself. So let's just have fun :D
Stu quit ignoring stuff like that.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

We welcome you back STU. Now you have the chance to run me over since i nuked your APC last time xD. Bring it on hehe. :oops: