This was forwarded to me....

Loghead

Re: This was forwarded to me....

Post by Loghead »

im relaying messages guys. i personally want stu back. he is a good player and we need more people.
<!>Cat 3000

Post by <!>Cat 3000 »

he called me b**ch
<!>BlackCat'
Xfire: ccat3000
Tribes Ascend: Cat3000
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Loghead i want to say something with respectful manners to you here in front of all. How would anyone want STU back from his past history of blowing up for every lil thing. We as the community is sick of people like this who cry about every lil petty thing. You think good part of the community want him back. NO! Trust me i know and i know half of the people who play on our server would agree with my statement. Once a offender does something more then 2 times as a ban the third should be banned forever. As a main operator of the server i don't want him back at all. When he decides he will act like a adult as he is one. Then maybe there will be slight consideration for him in being unbanned. But i promise nothing as of now.

I might sound like im hating on STU i don't. I don't hate anyone and i don't like banning players. But if server rules are broken multi times then the admins will do whatever it takes. And harassing admins or the server staff occurs admins have the right to kick/ban that person that is doing the following that is negative.

At this time i don't want to hear anymore about STU ban. Just play and enjoy yourself and remember to always follow rules. If you follow them your safe from any problems. Game on and Happy Easter to you all.

BR Owner
Loghead

Owner is a LIAR

Post by Loghead »

stu:
BROwner wrote:Loghead i want to LIE ABOUT S']['U to you here in front of all. How would anyone want STU back from his past history of blowing up for every lil thing.
Fixed it for ya!
BROwner wrote:We as the community is sick of people like this who cry about every lil petty thing.
Show me ONE FUCKING COMPLAINT I made that wasn't legitimate.
Also, Show me ONE FUCKING COMPLAINT I made that was after the bogus "fresh start".
Remember, we're talking about SERVER ISSUES here.
QUIT FUCKING LYING!

BROwner wrote: You think good part of the community want him back. NO! Trust me i know and i know half of the people who play on our server would agree with my statement.
BWA HA HA HA HA! First you tell an obvious lie, and then you say "Trust me"???
QUIT FUCKING LYING!
Or does your definition of "a good part of the community" mean "just the Owner admins"
Maybe you should actually pay attention to the community instead of just listening to Bo'bo the Chimp.

BROwner wrote:Once a offender does something more then 2 times as a ban the third should be banned forever.
WHAT DID I DO?
Get banned on-sight multiple times for circumventing a ban that was PROVEN to be admin abuse in the first place?
QUIT FUCKING LYING!
I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED FOR BREAKING ANY SERVER RULES, OR FOR ANY VALID REASON.

BROwner wrote: As a main operator of the server i don't want him back at all. When he decides he will act like a adult as he is one. Then maybe there will be slight consideration for him in being unbanned. But i promise nothing as of now.
How will you know if I'm "acting like an adult" if I'm banned from both the forum and server? DUH!
I guess the 70 plus games I played with no problems 5 weeks ago don't count.

Or do you mean I need to shut up about Bo'bo?
Yeah, that will certainly make life easier for him.
WHY DON'T YOU AND BO'BO TRY ACTING LIKE ADULTS????

BROwner wrote:I might sound like im hating on STU i don't. I don't hate anyone and i don't like banning players. But if server rules are broken multi times then the admins will do whatever it takes.
QUIT FUCKING LYING!
WHAT FUCKING RULES DID I BREAK "MULTI TIMES???" LIST THEM!

BROwner wrote: And harassing admins or the server staff occurs admins have the right to kick/ban that person that is doing the following that is negative.
QUIT FUCKING LYING!
Since when is saying "Tell me again who WigBro isn't" harassment?
Funny how the admins and staff were still allowed to allowed to harass and belittle me though.
...both in the server and the forum.

BROwner wrote:At this time i don't want to hear anymore about STU ban.
TOO FUCKING BAD!
Sweeping this GROSS INJUSTICE under the rug will not make people forget what total dickwads you really are, and I intend to make sure they NEVER forget.

BROwner wrote:Just play and enjoy yourself and remember to always follow rules. If you follow them your safe from any problems.
QUIT FUCKING LYING!
I didn't break any rules and I certainly was not "SAFE" from Bo'bo's abuse.

Since you arrogant shit-piles are obviouly never going to be reasonable, I will do everything I can to
discourage people from playing in your server. Making sure everyone knows what happened to me should prove to everyone that BR is run by immature abusive assholes.
Enjoy your "authority" while you can, because soon you'll be the Lying, Abusive King Shits of NOTHING.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Once again you give me more reasons to ban you for acting like a immature child who yells and curses. Grow up.
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

Owner wrote:Once again you give me more reasons to ban you for acting like a immature child who yells and curses. Grow up.
You guys ban children now?
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

dont take it personal to me owner, im just relaying messages for a friend.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

That why im in my post today i said in respectful manners to you in front of all. Then you came after me like i chopped your friends head off.
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

i didnt come after you, thats all stu buddeh
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

the 3rd ban was bullshit ftw.
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.