This was forwarded to me....

TXRedneck

Re: This was forwarded to me....

Post by TXRedneck »

I want to make this as clear as possible for everyone. As long as the bashing banter continues there will be zero discussion or consideration on this matter. This is not an Admin problem nor is this a Community problem. This is an attitude problem period.

Pretty please with sugar on top. Stop with the messaging and forwarding remarks. I'm fully aware of the many players that want to see STU return. For that to even be a possibility some maturity has to be shown. Every time there was some progress made; it seemed that it was too tempting to push and carry on in a dis-favorable fashion. I also ask for some thought to be put into this. Is it really too hard to follow some simple guidelines? Is it too much to ask just to leave certain things be and realize that there's nothing that can change the past? In order to make a better future and give this game and Community some longevity' we all need to be on the same page and concentrate on the now.

The longer this lingers; the longer it takes for those wounds & bitterness to heal.

Let's move on and continue to play this game we all love. Plskthx! :D
NaStY

Post by NaStY »

Couldnt have said it better myself....can we get an admin to lock this?
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

and pin it =)
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

stu:
TXRedneck wrote:I want to make this as clear as possible for everyone. As long as the bashing banter continues there will be zero discussion or consideration on this matter. This is not an Admin problem nor is this a Community problem. This is an attitude problem period.
Well, excuse me for having a bad attitude about being PERMANENTLY BANNED for a little gloating. I guess my attitude should have improved when Bo'bo refused to acknowledge that he was out of line and instead tried to claim that my so-called past "offenses" were the reason my ban wouldn't be removed.
Then he had to lie and post half-truths about me to justify that.
Why would that piss me off?
TXRedneck wrote:Pretty please with sugar on top. Stop with the messaging and forwarding remarks. I'm fully aware of the huge majority of players that want to see STU return.
Fixed it for ya.
TXRedneck wrote: For that to even be a possibility some maturity has to be shown.
Agreed. Let's see Bo'bo act mature and reasonable, and then I will.
TXRedneck wrote: Every time there was some progress made; it seemed that it was too tempting to push and carry on in a dis-favorable fashion.
What progress?
Redneck, you yourself told me that they were dragging their feet on this.
It doesn't take four days to unban someone. It does take that long to make up an excuse why you won't.
Admit it. there was NEVER a possibility that Bo'bo would ever admit he made a mistake, and he NEVER will.
He's the kind of person that lies and makes excuses to justify anything he does.
In his mind, he can do no wrong. People like that are called sociopaths.

There was never ANY possibility my ban was going to be lifted and everyone knows it.
TXRedneck wrote:I also ask for some thought to be put into this. Is it really too hard to follow some simple guidelines?
Like these?
Bo'bos Rules for all Admins except Bo'bo wrote:remember, you must warn players before you take action, ( three warnings when possible ) and screen shot what you and they do so we can see what happened if they come to forums and complain. this will help to stop admin abuse complaints.
I find that hysterically ironic. :lol:
TXRedneck wrote:Is it too much to ask just to leave certain things be and realize that there's nothing that can change the past?
...Especially if you're taking about attempting to correct administrative abuse.
TXRedneck wrote: In order to make a better future and give this game and Community some longevity' we all need to be on the same page and concentrate on the now.
I am.
...and the "NOW" obviously sucks intolerably.
Bo'bo wants me to "leave it be" and just disappear so everyone will forget what he did to me.
It's so much easier to sweep it under the rug if I just shut up.
Well, I did shut up for 3 months and was totally forgotten about.
As long as he keeps getting away with this shit he'll just keep on doing it.
TXRedneck wrote:The longer this lingers; the longer it takes for those wounds & bitterness to heal.
The bitterness will continue as long as Bo'bo treats the players on the server as his personal bullying victims and refuses to DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND FAIR.

ENOUGH FUCKING EXCUSES!
I was not banned because of Bong's ban, Bo'bo's rebans or because of any violated server rules or alleged disturbances I didn't cause.
I was banned because I mocked an abusive Admin that was being disrespectful and lied to me.

Now this same abusive asshole has to lie about me and dredge up OLD, UNRELATED and IRRELEVANT shit just to justify keeping me banned, yet he totally avoids the topic of his abuse and how I came to be banned NOW.
TXRedneck wrote:Let's move on and continue to play this game we all love. Plskthx!
TRANSLATION: We may as well sweep this under the rug and forget about S']['U, because the Owner Admins here will never listen to reason.
They're stubborn, immature, self-important tyrants.
Striker

Post by Striker »

Loghead, you are digging your own grave by relaying STU's messages. And STU, hardly anyone wants you back. I don't, and neither does 90% of people on this thread. Let yourself be forgotten. This game is dying already. It doesn't need your help.
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

:lol:

That went over well.

If you must get the last word in then by all means please do so. There was no margin to misconstrue my point and yet it continues. Since there is a remark or reply necessary in your mind about what ever is posted then I will step out of this. I've tried to help and directly point out what's needed to get your ban lifted, and instead of hearing what's said you continue on like your way is working for you. I'm on your side and tried do what I can do to help. At this time you really need to help yourself. I know it's frustrating man, but do you honestly think that this behavior is going to change anything for the better? Call it what you will man; when you're really ready & willing to make the appropriate steps your actions will plead your case. Good luck buddy I'm pulling for you.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

^ Lawlz likes TXMRedneck's Post.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

^ Erowid likes Lawlz Post about liking TXMRedneck's Post.

RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

Striker wrote:Loghead, you are digging your own grave by relaying STU's messages. And STU, hardly anyone wants you back. I don't, and neither does 90% of people on this thread. Let yourself be forgotten. This game is dying already. It doesn't need your help.
First off, im not bashing, STU made be bashing to other posters but comments like this proves fire doesn't stop other fire... STU obviously can't be heard since he is banned from the forums so this way there is a public opinion on the matters, and Striker, you generalized 90% of the people on this thread doesn't want STU back (which is untrue) but also stating "facts" like those don't help any matters, just makes you look like an asshole, blabbering random made-up data. Also, yes the game IS dying. On one of STU's video, a random person was commenting saying something like, "What game is this?" that means STU's vids (which no one else is posting vids) are sparking interest and any interest that could help Tribes is going down the pooper. "It doesn't need your help", are you implying STU is directing making people stop playing tribes? If anything, people would be scared to play BR... But to be frank, you can't blame anything on STU. STU, although the biggest and oldest baby i have ever seen, should be allowed to play and allowed to keep doing what he does...
NaStY

Post by NaStY »

I think rair should be banned as well