A little banter with TribesPlayer's brother?

OldGuy

A little banter with TribesPlayer's brother?

Post by OldGuy »

Had some fun with this one. Guy want me to come see him, lol.
Attachments
tribes_player_1.png
KILROY

Re: A little banter with TribesPlayer's brother?

Post by KILROY »

Hmm...wonder if that was or wasn't TP. Didn't sound like him, and if it was his big brother, my understanding is his big brother is
<!>Death666, but I could be wrong.

As for TP placing himself on a team for an advantage....I haven't seen this, but OG, I did make a very lengthy post on what I have seen, and also personally seen TP do when in game, which is not take advantage of sides. If anyone can show me otherwise, I would really like to see it. Till then, please stop picking on one of my teammates. Like I said before, your a good player, I don't want to see something bad come out this. What do I mean by this....the past posts from players relaying the consistent ranting between you and TP during many times and different times while in game in open chat.

When you join, the server automatically places you on a side that is lower in players. Some stay, some go obs to review the current ongoing game, then either they make a decision on which side to join, or stay in obs till the next map starts. Some don't like one side compared to the other. Which I have seen some relay due to being able to play better in game while facing the opposite way facing left or right. Which is why they change sides. But your right, there are some that join, go to obs to see how game play is going, and join the side that at time has the advantage. Which is of course wrong, and shouldn't be done. There really isn't any rules of this that I'm aware of. The only thing I've seen done, is the online current players complain on what they just saw in game, and either other's speak up or they don't. Sometimes that person who did the team changing would change back, or go to obs and wait till the next map. Sometimes they will just stay and start an open chat rant between people on the server. If they don't do anything, sometimes someone in game places a vote against that person. In which it may or may not pass. But that's about all I've seen on this issue. If anyone has any thoughts about how this can be improved, it might be a good time to bring it up since things are being worked on to improve and update the server(s) for game play.

As for the issue with Mike Tyson just changing the map without a vote. This isn't the only time he's done this. He's done this one time recently while I was in obs, and someone in game relayed to him the same thing about not voting on a map change while others are playing on the server.

EDIT: OG why send me a PM on something, then disable your PM's so you don't accept them?
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:EDIT: OG why send me a PM on something, then disable your PM's so you don't accept them?
I had no idea they were turned off. I'm trying to get them turned back on if I can figure it out.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:Hmm...wonder if that was or wasn't TP. Didn't sound like him, and if it was his big brother, my understanding is his big brother is
<!>Death666, but I could be wrong.
I'm gonna take it offline. Sorry about the PMs being turned off. I don't remember when or why I did that. I'll PM you.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Actually, it was a relative from Alaska, per what TP relayed to me in obs today. He was using his computer and profile to play. So it wasn't TP.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

None of my brothers play tribes since at least 2000
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Is this whole thing foreal...? Really....
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I think we have this resolved now. Hopefully.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

KILROY wrote:Actually, it was a relative from Alaska, per what TP relayed to me in obs today. He was using his computer and profile to play. So it wasn't TP.
You do realize that Sapo lives in Alaska?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Why keep on going with this? And no Sapo4 doesn't live in Alaska, he lives in prison. And, what, you can't have a relative live in the same state as you?