Are polls allowed?

Scud

Are polls allowed?

Post by Scud »

Like this? Because I think this is important.

Matt Fox

Re: Are polls allowed?

Post by Matt Fox »

Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Any poll from that site is bullshit. Bong had sub accounts to cheat in polls, and I'm sure members of that forum would do the same. :lol:

Just saying...
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

:cry:
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

you can start any poll you want, if it is part of the forums it is here for that use. however, if you start a poll just to create drama, it will most likely be removed.
posters in these forums are going to held responsible for there conduct , flame wars and drama are not welcome.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

My best advice to those who are trying to create a poll to start drama should think twice. Because mostly likely it will end up being drama good 99.9% of the times. Specifically in public view. So think twice before posting anything. Yes Polls are allowed but as stated in the last post anything causing drama will be removed on the spot. No questions asked.
Jerry Garcia

Post by Jerry Garcia »

<!>bo'sdad^ wrote: posters in these forums are going to held responsible for there conduct , flame wars and drama are not welcome.
Well, I've got a question about this statement. How was Bo held responsible for his posts inciting drama that he thought he posted in the owners only section?

Also, do you plan on applying the server rules evenly across the board to all owners, admins, and players, or simply to the players you do not like?

Just curious to see how the "new" team will be handling things. ;)
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

We will handle everything in best possible way including being fair as much as we think we can. Depending on the topic/person/and the problem. Thank you for your concerns.

Owner
SAND

Post by SAND »

his post was posted in the leaders forums that he thought was locked and wasn't he was not trying to start drama.

drama will not be accepted in the server or forums. Drama will not be created by Admins.
the rules are for everyone to follow.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

As Sand stated Admins have rules to follow and drama will not be allowed of any kind.