Are polls allowed?

Jerry Garcia

Re: Are polls allowed?

Post by Jerry Garcia »

They weren't concerns, just questions, and you forgot to answer the first one, Owner. ;)

Well, you already have drama created by an owner's post. I feel we have a right to know what punishment was given to Bo, so we know what to expect when other forum members attack people like that.

Ok Sand, thanks, and for future reference how would you like us to deal with situations where we feel Bo, or anyone, is saying things about us that are untrue? Specifically, in an attempt to get us banned.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Because its a never ending problem with few people that always come back and try a new way of starting problems. So its not a surprise for anyone trying to get rid of a person who never stops. What is the final option where you can give someone so many chances and strikes before you know it. Its not worth the effort where your trying to help someone be normal but at the end it doesn't help em at all. Il let ya figure out the final option to my statement and see how i feel or any other admin. It is a simple concept.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

So my advice to you is do what you have to do from having any type of enemy. Because you a Jerry and i cant change that. Do what is best in your interest and move on with everything else.
SAND

Post by SAND »

i know the conversation that was posted, that conversion was a spawn off the admins only meet we held. The whole thing was talked about during making the new br. this discussion was one of many we had.

If you have a claim that is not before these forums were made and is not related to that post. feel free to bring them forward.
but, do it respectfully with no name calling.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

I disagree with everything said.
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

You have the right to disagree.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

:lol: ill just let you guys fix your own mistakes.

Some will learn, some wont.
In life there are good ppl, then there are pain in the butts.
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Yes there are. :lol:
Scud

Post by Scud »

It seems there is an undercurrent of threat beneath this new view that "drama will not be accepted in the server or forums. Drama will not be created by Admins. the rules are for everyone to follow."

Everybody seems really tense right now, the admins seem to be daring someone to come forward and legitimately disagree with some aspect of the "new br" (which nothing is really new except bongwater's not here) in order to make an example out of them.

Who will be the first to be banned then? Who will be made the example?

I bring this all up because I believe it should have been Bo removed from power, or both, but not just bongwater. He was only part of a problem.

The major issue, I think, is the lack of involvement from the other admins and public admins. That has always been what makes BR into an aristocracy, and I wish there was more input besides Crow, Owner, Bo, and Sand.
Scud

Post by Scud »

But you see, the owners of BR are also clan leaders, and many of the lesser admins belong to these clans.

Therefore, there cannot be free speech or true expression of ideas from these guys for fear of recourse. Maybe that's what I'm trying to say. This system is fundamentally skewed and I think, and I hope that interclan hostilities do not explode as a result.