Owner
Site Admin

Re: Annihilations Top 5 worst players

Post by Owner »

HI E
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

Erowid wrote:whew.. dodged a bullet....though i was gonna be on this one!

dont worry, I have a list your on LOL
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

S_hift wrote:1. {OK}Knight5
Knight5 gets number 1 this week because he actually thinks he catches people using autoaim. He thinks that straffing left to right confuses "aimbotters" and he accuses pretty much anyone who is better than him of cheating. When called out on these facts, he simply replies "I got the hacker raging again" and then proceeds to sucking at Tribes. I'm also pretty sure that Knight5 is 15 years old.

2. [DD]Runtime.
Runtime takes second place even tho him and knight have been flailing and flapping at each other for the past two years on who can complain about non existent cheats the hardest. The only reason why runtime didn't take first was because Knight's clan isn't even real. Also the fact that runtime doesn't take the time to dedicate a youtube page to catching "hackers"

3. Bitch{TITS}
comes in at number 3 simply for being annoying. Poisonus fish came close but even he knows how to shoot and take a shot for the team. Bitch{Tits} will basically use every voting option at his disposal to eliminate you. If that's not a pussy tactic, I guess neither is banning someone for calling them a noob. ;)

4.W.A.S.P
wasp gets stung by fourth place. Mostly because this guy gets killed by pretty much anyone and anything and then on top of that comes right back to the source to get killed all over again. Then he votes against it. If his team is losing he votes next map. If he is getting owned by a single person he votes to kick them. The only reason why bitch got a place above him is because he does it more than wasp.

5. Demos.
This kid basically cries and rage quits over anything. I say he's a kid because I can tell when someone is below the age of 16 and playing tribes. They usually bust out the mom jokes or sexual preference jokes as if Tribes had become Call of Duty. Usually retorting with "FAGGOT" or "YOUR MOM'S A NOOB" every time they get killed and you taunt them. I took it easy on him and gave him 5th place.
lmao