vistalize

Re: GHOST HUNTING

Post by vistalize »

Lulz
EvilTree{OZ}
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I have a friend that was in the marine corps for 16 years. he went out on one of these hunts in a grave yard. he got separated from the rest of us for about 20 minutes ( BIG, BIG, graveyard ) . you have to picture this << he is 6 foot 3 inch's tall he weighs about 210 lbs, >> he heard a noise in the woods behind him and came running out, screeching like a little girl. we were all dieing laughing. this guy has been in war, and was more scared from an owl then he was from bullets flying past his head. he will never live this one down, at least not while I'm alive. and who knows, maybe even after that ! LOL

If anyone is interested, we get alot of our stuff off eBay. one of the guys we use alot is ironeagle7378, he sells us our camera's and photo stuff. you can get a basic ( infrared ) camera from him for around 75 or 80 bucks ( I think )
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

We should plan out a community trip one day. Everyone would agree to meet at one place.. That means flying or driving to the place and enjoy couple of nights together. Why not xD

Owner
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

0405131850.jpg
ghost in my house? took this the other day. or my ghost :lol:?
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

lol Beavis
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

bo'sdad wrote:I have a friend that was in the marine corps for 16 years. he went out on one of these hunts in a grave yard. he got separated from the rest of us for about 20 minutes ( BIG, BIG, graveyard ) . you have to picture this << he is 6 foot 3 inch's tall he weighs about 210 lbs, >> he heard a noise in the woods behind him and came running out, screeching like a little girl. we were all dieing laughing. this guy has been in war, and was more scared from an owl then he was from bullets flying past his head. he will never live this one down, at least not while I'm alive. and who knows, maybe even after that ! LOL

If anyone is interested, we get alot of our stuff off eBay. one of the guys we use alot is ironeagle7378, he sells us our camera's and photo stuff. you can get a basic ( infrared ) camera from him for around 75 or 80 bucks ( I think )
I was squirrel hunting when I was younger (back in the day) along an abandoned railroad track, stepped off the tracks to enter a section of woods. I got into the woods a few yards and this huge owl takes off from a low tree branch about 10 foot away from me, HOLY BAJEEBUS that freaked me out. HUGE bird, so silent too. Then deer hunting one year I was walking some waist high scrub and a big ole cock pheasant jumped up cackling, I about shit my pants that time, I was NOT ready for that. LOL
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

SGT ROCK wrote:
bo'sdad wrote:I have a friend that was in the marine corps for 16 years. he went out on one of these hunts in a grave yard. he got separated from the rest of us for about 20 minutes ( BIG, BIG, graveyard ) . you have to picture this << he is 6 foot 3 inch's tall he weighs about 210 lbs, >> he heard a noise in the woods behind him and came running out, screeching like a little girl. we were all dieing laughing. this guy has been in war, and was more scared from an owl then he was from bullets flying past his head. he will never live this one down, at least not while I'm alive. and who knows, maybe even after that ! LOL

I was squirrel hunting when I was younger (back in the day) along an abandoned railroad track, stepped off the tracks to enter a section of woods. I got into the woods a few yards and this huge owl takes off from a low tree branch about 10 foot away from me, HOLY BAJEEBUS that freaked me out. HUGE bird, so silent too. Then deer hunting one year I was walking some waist high scrub and a big ole cock pheasant jumped up cackling, I about shit my pants that time, I was NOT ready for that. LOL
ROFL :lol:
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

post your best ghost or scary story and lets see who has the best one !

NO frank, hearing that the rabbit died does not count !