Anni training missions for Anni configs

BlackSheep

Re: Anni training missions for Anni configs

Post by BlackSheep »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:I asked bob to get it started while I was working on other stuff, but not sure if he put any work into it

nope. you horde the mod to yourself (which is 70-80% my code past annihilation 3.0) you don't give me credit and you don't listen to what I have to say. you can code it all yourself until you decide to get off your high horse
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

wooo calm down boys, we all need to be working to help keep everything going for tribes
BlackSheep

Post by BlackSheep »

I'm just being honest. Don't squander your influence crow. If you have any respect for me after all the help that ive given you.. you should let me guide this back in the right direction. If I didn't give a shit I wouldn't be here saying this. Take it how u want bro
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

You sound like a guy who likes to get shit done.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

BlackSheep wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:I asked bob to get it started while I was working on other stuff, but not sure if he put any work into it

nope. you horde the mod to yourself (which is 70-80% my code past annihilation 3.0) you don't give me credit and you don't listen to what I have to say. you can code it all yourself until you decide to get off your high horse
Lol, wasn't trying to say anything bad... And 80% is a pretty high number...
BlackSheep

Post by BlackSheep »

whether you want to be up front with me (and everyone else) or not is up to you. you can let your work speak for itself, and I will do the same ;)
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

BlackSheep wrote:whether you want to be up front with me (and everyone else) or not is up to you. you can let your work speak for itself, and I will do the same ;)
ok

You have done a lot for the mod, like the base arena code, and the newest weapons for angel, as well as helping me debug a few things here and there. Other things too I'm sure, but no where near even 50%.

And to answer your question. I would love to let you continue work on the mod, but sadly I don't think you're mature enough to do so. You have great skills with code, far better than me, but you're still young and naive. In the past I've even asked a few of the community leaders what they thought about it, and none of them gave the ok. By community leaders I mean admins and owners alike, as we have always tried to keep this a community driven mod.
item9

Post by item9 »

I'd say it was pretty wrong of you to take advantage of him if you believe that he's young and naive.

community driven mod? Have I not built maps for the server? yet you ban me anyway?
BlackSheep

Post by BlackSheep »

I would love to let you continue work on the mod
(you can code it all yourself until you decide to get off your high horse)
but sadly I don't think you're mature enough to do so
im not mature enough to continue coding things for you? get off your high horse
lol, and sadly, really? sell it harder
In the past I've even asked a few of the community leaders what they thought about it, and none of them gave the ok
thought about what? gave the okay for what? who did you talk to? sounds official
we have always tried to keep this a community driven mod.
is that why you don't let any of the community actually have the mod? okay
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

Well let's just see how far Crow gets in Tribes with all the vets gone.

Because in all honesty man, you aren't doing even 1% GOOD to the "Community" when you ban a person who has played for more than a decade.
Yeah, you can go all Bush Administration and say I had some nucular wheapons of mhass destrucksion and was going to hold them against your forum and server.
we will go with that.