un ban me...

item9

un ban me...

Post by item9 »

Crow, I would appreciate it if you talk to me on xfire. That night during the scrim I felt like you were making excuses. However I have done nothing to harm you or the server. Also I was never involved in shutting down the forums.

I have wanted nothing but seasoned veteran play in the br server. I would like you to quote me on anything that regards to me wanting to have anything to do with harming the servers or the forums.

So why do you ban me from the match server in the middle of a scrim?

why did you ban me from the public server?

why have you banned me from both your forum and the br server forum?

I understand you're upset at me, however you must get out of your ego for a moment and consider how stupid this confrontation really is. I've done nothing to you. You are taking minor criticism WAY too seriously.
f0xL3g3nD :)

Re: un ban me...

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

it's because he finally has all the power.
and just like everyone else has proved in the past, it gets to their head and they kill tribes.
gg
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

from the last post I read about this topic, there were 3 players perma-banned. You, fox, and somebody else cant remember(i will look it up later). It was not just one owners decision but multiple and majority admins. So do not take it out on crow
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

I know why fox and Ecko are banned, but why S_hift? Image

Disclaimer: The preceding question was in no way an endorsement of perma-bans being imposed on anyone.
justR

Post by justR »

JeSuS wrote:from the last post I read about this topic, there were 3 players perma-banned. You, fox, and somebody else cant remember(i will look it up later). It was not just one owners decision but multiple and majority admins. So do not take it out on crow
Oh yeah? Mind explaining why he was allowed to play on BR for over a month by all of those multiple and majority admins before his "permaban" was enforced?
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

All 3 are banned for life. This was voted on and passed by all the admins. End of story. Find a new game you faggots.
EvilTree{OZ}