List of Tribes 1 Related Links (Sticky?)

bawb

Re: List of Tribes 1 Related Links (Sticky?)

Post by bawb »

Its hard for me to even find a working config & master servers. If its hard for me, and I have been coding this game for over a decade, there is little to no chance that anybody new will be able enter the community.

Our window of time is getting more and more narrow, especially with these ragtag "official" updates, it is time to set aside our differences and work together. We still have all of the needed resources to revive the game, however without a good leader this will not go anywhere. We need better organization, we need a better leader... Small businesses run with far less people than we have available here, and the majority of them start from scratch. We have server hosts, we have coders, and skinners, and web developers, and people with business experience. Its time to put these skills to use in an organized way. This forum reminds me of countless others that are now dead and gone, forums and communities that were once thriving but failed to keep up with the times. We are failing to keep up with the times. If we don't rally together this is all going to be gone soon.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

OK everybody. Paint Tribes logos on your nude bodies. WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

we need a good video editor, and some new sick tribes flicks too!!!
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Noice
LM|RCMP*

Post by LM|RCMP* »

FYI, the landofoz downloads link doesn't work anymore
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security