LOL

PoisonousFish

Re: LOL

Post by PoisonousFish »

you are entitled to your opinion of course. I am not going to get into an argument with you however.

You are flying off the handle over a joke being made. Relax bro.

Being an admin is not a mission objective for me even. Of course I would like to have it, however it is just a game, I try to enjoy it.

Btw, tariq has admin and constantly insults me when he gets on.. It is something I have come to accept. I am fine with it, however I should have a right to defend myself and retort back if need be.

Also, you have been caught many times hacking air bases, why would you quote that here? lol..

*edit* One last edit here, I have no desire to fight you or have anything against you, so please stop trying to pick a fight with me.

Let's just be friends. =)
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Oh don't take it personally, fish.
I just don't think you should ever be an admin, and I plan to do everything I can to keep that from happening.

How do you explain your behavior here?:

You knew my bong-ban was admin abuse and undeserved, but you weren't interested in what was fair. You just wanted to suck up to bong and be his stoolie.
You've been in close cahoots with 2 of BR's most corrupt and abusive admins.(Bo and Bong) and I have no reason to believe that you would be any different than them.

In this chat, all I ever said was "Vote again" and you just had to dramatize it and play it up to the crowd.
I voted to mute you because you were being a condescending ass, and everyone else agreed with me. You were already power-drunk and acting "superior", even threatening me when you had no authority at all. I shudder to think what would happen if you actually had some.

Do you need me to post the "Stu'sManager" incident too?

...and let's not forget about you and Bo conspiring to harass Jerry Garcia to get him banned...

PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

Jegue wrote:Fish says that because he doesnt want anyone to know that he is addicted to masturbate while watching naruto
hahaha
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

Stu, I honestly don't remember some of that stuff you posted. If it is true, okay, but the past is past.

It is water under the bridge. I have been attempting to improve my image and I thought we were doing okay.

But you seem to enjoy dredging up the past imperfections of individuals for whatever purpose.

I'm not perfect and you are no saint yourself.

So just relax and get some popcorn or something. =)

I don't have to make a defense for things that happened either months/years ago.

Aside from being a goof ball at times on the server, I don't think I have done anything particularly malicious lately.

Also, every time I have been given temporary admin to gauge how I would act, I have been exemplary in how I have handled situations.

Death666 tested me one evening and I did a fabulous job at admining in that short time period.

When given admin, I behave quite differently than when I don't have it.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

This fish fell right for the bait STU put out for him. :lol:
BlackSheep

Post by BlackSheep »

hilarious as fuck
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

STU does fish you know. He knows how to handle these kind of fish np.
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

you guys are beyond weird/creepy, lol.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

man lets not stir up old shit, we all have moved on from that STU
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

JeSuS wrote:man lets not stir up old shit, we all have moved on from that STU
well said.