Santa's naughty list!

f0x

Re: Santa's naughty list!

Post by f0x »

I suppose during your lonely holidays, you can always start up random threads to promote the death of Tribes.
browneyes wrote:lol he must be hardcore player.
item9

Post by item9 »

I consider radarhud a cheat as well.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

justR wrote:
f0x wrote:Yea, go fuck yourself.
'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:Fixed. Fox doesn't use HM, in fact the reason why he raged quit all of them friendly scrims is because of you and your clan would abuse it on us.
Don't hate Fox, you have hm'ed in the recent past and have a non-chalant attitude towards it. And our 'friendly' scrim was you/Fox/Vivid vs me/Ingrid/Videl. So that's 3 people using hm on your side, and Videl using it on our side, and let's just say I have my own suspicions about some members in D happymodding. But refer to this quote for those suspicions. [along with other people in my mind]
justR wrote:(feel free to add, I have a few other suspects but not enough [yet] to be put on this list)
[15:19] [Cafe]f0x|L3g3nD: I know noobmare HM's
[15:19] [Cafe]f0x|L3g3nD: thriller told me to turn mine on.
[15:19] justsniper: ah
[15:19] [Cafe]f0x|L3g3nD: I came clean to HM months ago, I'm not playing with it on
[15:19] justsniper: a few ppl think thriller hm's

[15:19] justsniper: idk either way
[15:19] [Cafe]f0x|L3g3nD: Honestly, when he's not wearing the Cafe tags, he most likely is.
[15:20] [Cafe]f0x|L3g3nD: I told him to never wear my clan tags while HMing

[15:20] justsniper: theres been a couple times i thought he was
[15:20] justsniper: but i let it go, didn't care to pursue it
[15:20] [Cafe]f0x|L3g3nD: and someones I see him without his tags.
[15:20] justsniper: but jesus told me he was for sure one day
[15:20] justsniper: but who knows
[15:20] [Cafe]f0x|L3g3nD: HM isn't a big deal.
[15:20] justsniper: hmers calling out hmers lol

p.s. Thriller used the map Brood (very very small, can see the entire map) while I went on a minigun 43-kill streak and had a score of 90 to 2nd place having 30 as an example of me happymodding. Blatant fucking retard.
I told Fox to turn his on to make it fair because Ingrid, Videl, and Vivid were abusing it on us. You went into observe and were trying to get a hold of more players. I use to abuse HM years back and I know how well it improves aim/game play. It takes an Ex-HMer/current HMer to point out the HMers. Ingrid and yourself can see an enemy coming before the target really even gets there. No one can start Brazil and be on top every match without using something. Quit the bullshit, come clean, and in a few months/years you will be a good natural player. Also, stop pretending to be someone's friend and stabbing them in the back whenever you might think there is a target on your head.

Fucking hypocrite prick. Eat shit.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

LOL well said ..TRILL3R ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
justR

Post by justR »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:I told Fox to turn his on to make it fair because Ingrid, Videl, and Vivid were abusing it on us..
This is how dense you are, Vivid was playing for team Cafe during that scrim you twat.
'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:No one can start Brazil and be on top every match without using something
is there really any point to debate anything intelligent with you? Maybe we should discuss wrestling since that's more on your level. p.s. fox refer to the donation thread, I'll still donate to get players like you unbanned and able to play again. Not sure why you give a shit that I put you on a list you deserve to be on and posted logs you wrote, oh well. Fuck off have a nice day etc etc :]
f0x

Post by f0x »

I do appreciate you giving the thought of paying to play.

As flattered as I should be that I made your creative list, I have moved on.
I still roam forums as most Tribes junkies do, but I can find more entertaining things to do then be a puppet for Crow or any other member of his "BR Admin Staff".
Believe it or not, I played Tribes to own you all, which I did, which is why all the HM accusations started, then everyone thinks f0x cheats, so they cheat, then I began to cheat. In the end there are still Happy Modders in your server, that didn't make the list because they are too high up in the food chain to be dealt with. But hey, it was a fun 16 years. gg Tribes
browneyes wrote:lol he must be hardcore player.
justR

Post by justR »

I talked to ecko recently, unfortunately he moved on too. Too bad, two good players who were actually quite active, only a matter of time before shift joins that group too. Idk what you're talking about food chain wise, I have my own suspicions that Ingrid and Meanstreet both happymod, [and they are in my clan] but not enough to warrant being put on the list. I also have my suspicions that Sapo and Jesus both happymod. too high up in the food chain what?
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

f0x wrote:Believe it or not, I played Tribes to own you all, which I did, which is why all the HM accusations started, then everyone thinks f0x cheats, so they cheat, then I began to cheat. In the end there are still Happy Modders in your server, that didn't make the list because they are too high up in the food chain to be dealt with. But hey, it was a fun 16 years. gg Tribes
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

f0x wrote:I do appreciate you giving the thought of paying to play.

As flattered as I should be that I made your creative list, I have moved on.
I still roam forums as most Tribes junkies do, but I can find more entertaining things to do then be a puppet for Crow or any other member of his "BR Admin Staff".
Believe it or not, I played Tribes to own you all, which I did, which is why all the HM accusations started, then everyone thinks f0x cheats, so they cheat, then I began to cheat. In the end there are still Happy Modders in your server, that didn't make the list because they are too high up in the food chain to be dealt with. But hey, it was a fun 16 years. gg Tribes

Sorry, I feel inclined to fuel this fire a little bit more hehehe.

Hey fox, this picture is for you.

"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

was that whole hmers calling out hmers saying I do?

edit* read farther and saw you think I do LOL rolo seriously lol Trust me if I even attempted to use it I would blatantly show it. So you go ahead with your little accusations and I will go ahead and continue shooting you in the face...

man havent even played in a month and gave me a good chuckle.