can we get an admin in the server?

S_hift

can we get an admin in the server?

Post by S_hift »

theres this guy who keeps smurfing as other players and stripping their defense. also that one guy idk his name expialidociousxx or whatever, the guy who keeps calling people "noob" and "coward"

anyway these two boneheads killing the server right now. also the server has crashes 4 times today. kind of high. something to look into.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
LUNCHBOX

Re: can we get an admin in the server?

Post by LUNCHBOX »

I'm around every night <----- admin me :fshit:
Bonerville

Post by Bonerville »

Today has been horrible with the smurfing and team killing. I was around for all those server crashes, votes after votes trying to kick him out. Many players just dropped today because of him. I think we do need an admin around more often.

Boner
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Were those crashes in the middle of matches or when switching from one map to another?
Bonerville

Post by Bonerville »

Death666 wrote:Were those crashes in the middle of matches or when switching from one map to another?
No just regular game play, Firefox, SGT ROCK , billy (bladez) and I were playing then server just froze
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Yeah Ghost what have you and bladez been doing in the server? and whats your base killer names? your a snake in the grass.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

i have no life admin me lol
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Bonerville wrote:
Death666 wrote:Were those crashes in the middle of matches or when switching from one map to another?
No just regular game play, Firefox, SGT ROCK , billy (bladez) and I were playing then server just froze
It happened twice to me within a short time (crashed), at the same time we had the imposter bk. Thanks to Shift for coming for an admin, much respect ! Thanks to Beavis for showing up too! :tup: I didn't catch all of it I was in "play" mode but I saw enough to back Bonerville up. I hope you guys can get a handle on this, Bonerville plays a good game and didn't deserve the hassle he got from this malcontent.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

S_hift

Post by S_hift »

bonerville and firefox most improved players of 2013-2014
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

We will have to put our thoughts together and see what we can do.

This guy not the worst though. Many years back in 06-07 there was a guy who knew how to exploit server crashes. He would crash servers in Annihilation daily for hours, and made playing a hard thing to do during these hours. Guy went by vip3r, and without a doubt the most hated guy in annihilation mid to late 2000's. Kigen the guy who did most of our coding for us back then, spent days/months going over the mod looking for exploits that could be used to crash the server. He was able to patch most of them, and rid us of the server crasher at long last. Which is why his name is in the credits for the mod. During this era he was savior of Annihilation.