Morgoth strikes again!

AwakeV2

Morgoth strikes again!

Post by AwakeV2 »

I pretty sure we are all aware of the dick-head morgoth. He smurf's and bk's and he also finds ways to piss people and the community off. Well he was at his fullest power today. He has dodged about 8 kicks, BK the ENTIRE teams defense and boosts people for no apparent reason. What made me mad was that no admin was on to prevent this. This shit right here is the reason I applied for admin, to make sure the server is fun and no drama is started. Morgoth has pissed the whole server off. The whole server is swearing, its chaos. I'm spamming Lawls{OZ}'s phone number to get ahold of him to ban this faggot. All I am saying is, please, help prevent this.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Morgoth strikes again!

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

haha nice.
0_-

Post by 0_- »

He certainly tarried around for a while and spread his seeds of destruction.
Stop. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply three times. Relax. Be here and now.
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

I still think the guy is hilarious. and yes, i kicked him and tomato numerous times in the past. and i still think they are both funny as hell.
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
0_-

Post by 0_- »

PoisonousFish wrote:I still think the guy is hilarious. and yes, i kicked him and tomato numerous times in the past. and i still think they are both funny as hell.
It's hilarious from one angle but on the other side of the coin it's a bit distressing to see a player, in an old game, in a very lowly populated server, taking advantage game mechanics in order to distress creative players who are putting pride into their defense. I wouldn't say it is right to get mad though, I just kind of give up playing seriously when he is around and play around with different ideas.
Stop. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply three times. Relax. Be here and now.
virus

Post by virus »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:haha nice.
Crow=Morgoth :sarcasm:
[NHOP]Virus
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

0_- wrote:
PoisonousFish wrote:I still think the guy is hilarious. and yes, i kicked him and tomato numerous times in the past. and i still think they are both funny as hell.
It's hilarious from one angle but on the other side of the coin it's a bit distressing to see a player, in an old game, in a very lowly populated server, taking advantage game mechanics in order to distress creative players who are putting pride into their defense. I wouldn't say it is right to get mad though, I just kind of give up playing seriously when he is around and play around with different ideas.
only new players feel this way. vets find him hilarious.
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Sorry, got drunk, broke my phone.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

fish you're not a vet because you don't have any actually playing time. You only have a year (if that) of experience.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

I personally would like to use admin and get rid of morgoth. This is the main reason I would like admin is to rid of this guy and other smurfs.
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!