hey Beavissss .. so you got a ....

SapoIV

hey Beavissss .. so you got a ....

Post by SapoIV »

Hey Beavis so you got a "hot rod" .. haha .. Say hello to my lil friends....

:bfrog:
Attachments
550176_113855512128383_667406204_n (1).jpg
537058_113854078795193_1760919530_n.jpg
KILROY

Re: hey Beavissss .. so you got a ....

Post by KILROY »

Sorry not a Ford guy, worked on too many of them. I only like the older ones when I owned a 1965. Ford ruined their design and reputation of themselves and Mazda when they purchased 55% of Mazda's stock back in the early 90's taking ownership of them. Now that Black Dodge Truck behind the Mustang in the driveway is another story. I used to own a Quad Cab, forest green with a nice sound system in it ;)
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

:bfrog: plays no games.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

What is that a pinto?
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

http://youtu.be/otYNqAqrH-M
this is as close to what my cars hp will be. this one is 456 hp mine is a 461 hp. enjoy
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Dodge over Ford? That's downright un-Americana!

Fucking auto bailout was almost as bad as the fucking bank bailout.

Now, whatever's under the hood might be a different story than what I'm about to talk about, because what I'm gonna talk about is the cab.

Every Dodge I've ever been in has been super uncomfortable, with really weird buttons... I mean, not only were the buttons a weird shape, but they were in weird places... As if whoever designed the car decided to save money on wiring by putting all the buttons in the center console, rather than the door handles, or decided to make the buttons big ass roundish bubble looking things and fuck measuring... That costs more... No, we'll just sprinkle them about like we dropped a handful of marbles in wet concrete.

That being said, my Ford is a bit older, and has some bubbly looking buttons too... But they're in the right place, god damnit!
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

I live my life 30 minutes at a time, and for those 30 minutes nothing else matters... unless some jackass votes to add time

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, fuck those jackasses.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

haha.. Beavis .. If you ever been to Washington State the capital ..Olympia.. you will see many "pintos and gremlins" then ugly cars of the, I think 70s or 80s. with plenty of HP... I used to go visit one of my Brother while stationed at Ft Lewis 2 Battalion Ranger and during the week ends went cruising with him on the 4 Ave and I saw many ugly cars with lots of hp...
So you think big engines mean something.. i will beat you up with my old mustang .. i mean in a race LOL ..

and that Black truck is a Viper .. belongs to one of my Brothers .. SapoIII.. .. That thing burns tires and its very fast.. very .. ")

Beavis can you please put a pic of your car? Thanks.. what kinda engine and what year?

Thanks..
Another thing .. I dont care what kinda of car , Ford , Chevy, BMW .. I had em all .. Now look at my Winter Truck .. This is a 93 64000 miles . small 5.0 ..

:bfrog: IN DA HOUSEEEEEEEEE
Attachments
My 93 Ford.jpg
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

dog just chillin lol. i took my dog for a drive earlier.