if you eat like a noob you will be owned like a noob

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: if you eat like a noob you will be owned like a noob

Post by perrinoia »

Taco Bell's AM Crunch Wrap is the bomb.

They start with a tortilla wrap, put a hashbrown patty on it, then scrambled eggs, cheese, steak, and some kinda chiopolte sauce.
Then they wrap it up like a change purse, and grill it closed, so it's perfect for eating while driving, because it doesn't fall apart like a regular breakfast burrito.

On the side, I get the cinnabon balls, which are like donut holes covered in cinnamon sugar, and filled with molten hot icing.

The only problem is that the price has never been the same twice in a row, because of how they charge for drinks.

I quit drinking sodas, so I usually order water, but I want a lot of water, so I ask for a large cup instead of a bottle.

Sometimes they ring it up as a bottle, and it costs me nothing. Sometimes they ring it up as a cup of water and somehow it tacks on $0.01. Sometimes they charge me for some Sobe crap, and that usually tacks on like $0.30 which really pisses me off, but I'm always in a rush when I do drive thru, so I don't have time to contest the bill.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

lol so we're talking under a dollar.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'm poor, so less than a dollar, several times a month, adds up.
More importantly, the inconsistency of how they ring up my order that never changes, really pisses me off.

If I can get a massive ass soda at no extra charge, why do I have to pay anything to get water in the same cup?
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

valid point... Thats because you got those faggot mexicans stealing the jobs that high schoolers and college dropouts should have.

So what you get are a bunch of over entitled spic fucks who think that they can just do whatever the fuck they want because the government gives into their every fucking whim.

i fucking hate mexicans
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

S_hift wrote:valid point... Thats because you got those faggot mexicans stealing the jobs that high schoolers and college dropouts should have.

So what you get are a bunch of over entitled spic fucks who think that they can just do whatever the fuck they want because the government gives into their every fucking whim.

i fucking hate mexicans
Your points a little harsh, and it won't win you any election points, but I do agree with some of what you relayed here, but not all Hispanics are bad. You must have been dealing with the wrong one's. You'll find a whole different mixed breed of them here in Texas. And in Texas most of the people working in jobs are Hispanics.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yea hispanics aren't bad. shift is just a kid, and he seems to be going through a phase at the moment.

i miss the old shift. the one that didn't act like a complete retard.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:yea hispanics aren't bad. shift is just a kid, and he seems to be going through a phase at the moment.

i miss the old shift. the one that didn't act like a complete retard.
+1
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I don't think I've ever seen a Mexican working in a Taco Bell.

It's always either a high school student or some super ghetto chick.

I don't blame them, though, because I have a lot of restaurant experience, and I have never seen a cash register that had an option for a cup of water with a combo.

I even tried ordering it a la cart, but they had to give me a tiny courtesy cup for water, with no lid, or charge me for a soda.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

Wohh. That all looks so good .. I guess you all can cook :shok: :shok: :shok:

BACON is the shiit .. Forget all them stupid arses saying bacon is bad for you .. whatthe f ever ...

Bacon and eggs is king to me...

Thanks for making me wish i can cook ..
and thanks for sharing ....

:bfrog:
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

2L9qqtH.jpg