Server Down... reasons?

DaRk

Re: Server Down... reasons?

Post by DaRk »

Glad to see that you are okay Kilroy. Thanks for keeping things up for us poor fellas. We all appreciate it. I know there are a lot who don't know how much you have donated to keep these servers up.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Thanks Dark! It's ok, as long as it's still being enjoyed and the game played.

EDIT: Well, new update all...I had some ribs that broke and cracked during my fall off the 1 story roof and didn't heal quite right. Got a bad bulb in the center of my rib cage and the right side isn't quite even, but other than that everything looks to be ok so far. I'm just glad I'm still able to get around, although my downhill mountain biking won't be like it used to be :cry:
assasin

Post by assasin »

:bump:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

KILROY

Post by KILROY »

:fshit: LOL....COOL, but will it allow me to float on my fishing trips....hehe!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I dunno about you, but I'm buoyant enough without a bubble wrap suit.

The only thing life jackets do for me is keep my face out of the water and provide a D- ring or 2 for tethering myself to a boat.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Bump
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

I think our bill might be up again
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

I hit Refresh visible, and can see the server, full refresh doesn't seem to work.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Are you sure you aren't seeing the backup sever because I can't even log in to the tcadmin and that's what usually happens when we are behind.

Also new patch incoming soon. I actually wrote most of it back in May, but I broke something right at the end and then was too busy to go back and troubleshoot and see wtf I even did because I wasn't writing patch notes lol, but I was able to fix multiple things with the bots in terms of stability and also added a bot map version of Box which is really fun, made the bots also random armor so for example the bot that goes for the flag currently is a necromancer every time. This patch would make it so each role is played by a randomized armor each time they spawn instead. Also some more general server stability stuff etc. I will have to take a deeper look and clean things up, shouldn't be long.