Help me find these maps!

KILROY

Re: Help me find these maps!

Post by KILROY »

I don't know why it's down again, it was back up.

Just make sure you take care of any water in the wall issue's, you don't want mold and mildew to start growing, it could cause a life and death situation. I just found that out with a few leaks in my roof from the last issue we had taking down a bunch of trees on my property, and this last rain storm for some reason didn't do as bad, but I'm down in Port Aransas right now with a large group trying to help out others with more serious issue's. I'll get started on my roof later, for now I have the leaks sealed with sealant. Think when I start on the roof, I'm not going back with shingles, I'll put on a metal roof after I replace the insulation and wood paneling.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

the server isn't paid for. :(

anyone want to send me 26 dollars to put it up? :D
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

crow, how? let me know. If you want, send me a private message. Thanks.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

through paypal.

there's a donate link at the top and bottom of this page.

www.thelandofoz.net/donate
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well, it was back up again, and now I'm seeing it back down. This is the 2nd time I've seen it do this within a few weeks. Up for a few days then down. Was it paid up? If not, then why would it be back up? If it was, then why is it back down again? Is the host having issues?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

KILROY wrote:Well, it was back up again, and now I'm seeing it back down. This is the 2nd time I've seen it do this within a few weeks. Up for a few days then down. Was it paid up? If not, then why would it be back up? If it was, then why is it back down again? Is the host having issues?
it was stopped for some reason. i just started it back up.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

KK, thanks! If the host is having issue's let me know, I'll contact them and find out what's ongoing. They could be having an outage issue depending on the area the host is at, or a possible outage which I can verify via my data group, and I can verify the main lines if any issue's that my group is working on.