how about an oldies players get together??

Sinister

how about an oldies players get together??

Post by Sinister »

come on people, im sure you old vets can find time to smash out some tribes. Would be nice to see some old names in game.
warcon

Re: how about an oldies players get together??

Post by warcon »

well I'm old , I'm still here and play as much as can. my other aka's; R.A.F. Hotrod/ VX Hotrod / Big Bear{4KU} / TG Warcon / now just Warcon which means ; [War confirm ] a cryptic code from Diamond Sword of ancient Terra
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Oh wow thats awesome i didn't know that. Good stuff
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'm DTF (down to fight) with you...

My work/life schedule is kind of weird, though.
I'm unavailable evenings and weekends, and most lunch times... LOL
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

lmao id like to see you in game perrin
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'd like to see me in game, too.
Firelord

Post by Firelord »

Do you ever play perrinoia? I haven't seen you once since I came back this summer.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

There's a shit ton of reasons for my absence.

During the summer, I typically sleep until noon, chauffeur my grandparents for lunch or run errands for them, and work from 3 PM - 1 AM, 7 days a week.

When the boating season died down, so did my gaming peripherals. I had a really nice Bluetooth keyboard and mouse set, but the keyboard refuses to pair with anything and the mouse's battery won't hold a charge.

My custom gaming rig is plugged into the living room TV, and my sister/landlord typically hijacks it for netflix/hulu purposes in the evening, when Tribes servers are actually populated.

The AIO gaming computer in my room has compatibility issues with Windows 10, and I haven't bothered to fix it yet.

My Microsoft Surface Pro 2 can play Tribes, but the keyboard cover isn't exactly a gaming peripheral, so I tend to play games that don't require intense keyboard usage, such as XCOM and Worms.

And here's where the circular logic comes in...

Since I haven't been playing any multiplayer games, and I've been bored out of my skull, and my sister and I have been getting on each other's nerves, I decided to start life guarding at the YMCA again.

I work evenings on weekdays, so I'm not around when my sister comes home from work, allowing her to watch all the shitty British dramas that she likes.

My extended family usually gets together on weekends to terrorize restaurants or play board games, and when we don't have any plans, my sister and I usually binge watch the shows we both enjoy.

So my schedule is mostly incompatible with other online gamers, which means I typically spend my free time browsing the inter-webs or playing single player games.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

WUDUP WARCON

DeadPimp{4kU} / [MTW] DeadPimp

Hope all is well man
EvilTree{OZ}
warcon

Post by warcon »

always do better, and smile when good people like you are around ,Thanks