ecko

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

ecko

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

and eckos server

going to go ahead and post this here as well, since i dont feel like typing out a whole lot on this.
DaJ4ck3L wrote:
izzasmurf wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:
izzasmurf wrote:Hey man u still run the BR and no the LM server?
yea i do, what's up?
Sweet well for one I lost my password so I couldn't login and 2 I went to play today for a few minutes and got nazi kicked on the LM server by LM Challenge but ya I forgot my password for =I= I z z a
yea dude it turns out this challenge guy is renting a server from one of the 3 guys i let access to my server files. im sure the guy didnt give him access to my mod thank god, but he is renting it without my permission.

i went ahead and enter this server yesterday to be shown disrespect when i enter as well. since the server hosting my mod of course i have dev admin. my first action is to strip this challenge punk and show him what's what. after this i put a password on the server until the person renting it out takes it down.

here's screenshots of my adventure.

gL hF happy fraggin brother. also dont use sad in LM server. i get you sad for our server later. only {OZ} server.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: ecko

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

thoughts, concerns, opinions?

if you guys want we can shut down and let ecko run things, but i dont think this would be the wisest thing the tribes community would decide.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

and for those who dont know who izza is, well the best way to put it, he's the king of tribes disc and held that title for longer than anyone in tribes. respect should be shown to him at all times. he a great guy, and very down to earth attitude on things. why he was kicked is beyond me, but i hope you guys dont let tribes die. fuck it really is a great game.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

EcKo meltdown in 5...4...3...2...1...
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Crow the only one fucking up the community is you bitch! NO ONE HAD ISSUES UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP !!
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Fucking egotistical self centered power hungry little crybaby.
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

LOL notice how in the first SS he states "i own tribes" some leader of the community huh guys? gg
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

very mature.

and i do, for many years i have had full access (ftp, tricon, highest admin, etc) to all 3 active servers in tribes. Br Anni, Arghs, and The Community base server. tell me one other person who has had access to all 3 active servers for the past many years? i think it's safe to say im a pretty trusted guy to have that kind of pull in tribes. to question my leadership skills is silly.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

also, you keep saying how everything was cool till i got here and etc, but why do you think i was called here ecko? this complaint in the topic post isnt the only one ive received.

i didn't just wake up one day and say hey lets go to tribes and make fun of ecko.

with great power comes great responsibility. are you ready to bear this task? ;)
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Why are you acting this way, Crow? That server isn't yours at all, whether it is your edit or not. If anyone has full access to all hosted edits of any, it's plasmatic, not you. Considering he alone designed this mod himself from 100% scratch. It's HIS MOD Crow, not yours. I do respect you for keeping annihilation alive, you do get credit where it's deserved, but acting the way you are is complete horse shit and i never ever have thought in a million years that you would come in and start acting like a watered down Dxstryr, just because Owner hosted your mod. Seriously... it's too late in the game for drama to be started, it's only going to drive people away and you fucking know it. Is this what OZ is now? Because what once was a dominant force in anni, now seems like nothing more than a fucking throne for you all to sit on and shit on the rest of us. Because you "own tribes"