Server dispute between Dajackal and Ecko

LM|RCMP*

Server dispute between Dajackal and Ecko

Post by LM|RCMP* »

I know there may be backlash for this post, but it needs to be said

Before I start, I want to say I am not taking sides, and not placing blame. I am only a mediator in this. There is to be no insults, or accusations

What occured over the last 24 hours has disgusted me. When I joined LM, I was under the impression we were around not to compete with other servers/clans, but to try to breathe life back into this game. What I have seen is the exact opposite. Completely counter productive.

The facts as I know them:
LM was running a server, being hosted by Kamil, and LM was paying for the server.
LM staff HAD NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER when they rented the server, that it would be an exact copy of the Legendz server. I know this first hand.
Admittedly LM had not talked to Crow about hosting it, because they legitimately did not know there would be a problem.
From my knowledge, Kamil also did not discuss hosting Crow's edit with Crow.
There has been an increase in players on the LM server, not attributable to one specific reason.

I have already made it clear that if this is to continue, I will be leaving LM, however I have faith that we can resolve this conflict with no further bad blood.

LET ME BE CLEAR, THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR FINGER-POINTING, NAMECALLING, OR BEING DISRESPECTFUL. THIS IS TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE CONFLICT, AND WORK TOGETHER TO BREATHE LIFE BACK INTO TRIBES

Sincerely,
LM|| RCMP*
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Server dispute between Dajackal and Ecko

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hmmmm, here is a link so you may read up on the events that took place in detail. it's best not to assume something until all the facts have been seen.

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6819
LM|RCMP*

Post by LM|RCMP* »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:hmmmm, here is a link so you may read up on the events that took place in detail. it's best not to assume something until all the facts have been seen.

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6819
I have already read that thread. I am not assuming anything. I am stating what I know and what I would like to see. Is this you saying you have no interest in resolving this situation peacfully?
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

it already has been, but i can't imagine there wont be damage.

the mod will be replaced and the community will most likely be split.
LM|RCMP*

Post by LM|RCMP* »

i certainly hope not. I really want tribes to be able to grow. I hope there's not going to be any lasting hard feelings between you and Ecko
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hmmmmm, no it's nothing personal for me. i came here to help a friend.

just run a search through www.thelandofoz.net for the term "ecko". should have all the info you need to know.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

although it can get tricky to research that subject, as the name can change from time to time, but the information you hope for is there.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

http://www.thelandofoz.net/search.php?k ... mit=Search

in case anyone is interested. here is just a small taste of that.

hmmm, this is only from one forum too, and only using one name. i could probably have like 10 more links if i had a little time to pull up some more forums / names of him.

dark said something to me in the server today, and it made me think, wow, what a wise set of words to say. here is the quote.

"Some say one can predict the future based on ones history."

some pretty wise words if you ask me.
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

omg.. crow please just please stfu already... YOUR mad cuz LM SERVER was POPULAR. Fucking titty baby!! YOU DONT EVEN PLAY TRIBES ANYMORE, YOU COME IN LM HOUSE AND BAN LM LEADERS AND MEMBERS. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOD fucking prick. NO ISSUES UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP CLOWN
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

You just deleted my account on LM forums EcKo, so STFU you hypocrite.