LMGAMING.ORG

SpydeR.
Site Admin

LMGAMING.ORG

Post by SpydeR. »

Http://www.LMGAMING.ORG

Lmgaming.org is LM's new website I just finished creating. Some of the pages are still under construction but will be working on it a little bit everyday when I find the time to sneak away from life's demands. I'd like to make a nice downloads section. Obviously we are promoting other games of interest also because in the future we would like to expand into those games we find interesting and which resembles the gaming physics of tribes. Erowid was kind enough to send me a video that shows off some of the cool things in Annihilation mod which I'll be adding soon. I'd like to promote Annihilation next to midair and Novakin in hopes of sparking some interest when I start advertising the website and promoting it on other gaming websites and forums. Any and all comments, suggestions and complaints are all welcome, just remember I'm not done so be easy on me lol

:welcomep:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: LMGAMING.ORG

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

looks pretty neat. i've always wanted to play with a homepage, but never got around to it. i suppose on here id just use a portal linked into phpbb.

also the idea sounds prime. :)
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Not bad at all man I used to make websites myself. Haven't done anything in years though. Funny I remember when Crow was just a noob and I had to teach him how to use admin on the php forums. Now hes a full blown coder and teaches me shit. We all have to start somewhere and that my friend is not bad at all. Kudos :banger: :jlol:
EvilTree{OZ}
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Niiiice.... 69th visitor ! (if the counter's workin) Erowid's a friggin machine !
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

yes the counter works and yes ero is a machine lol
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

Many sections have been updated including servers, links, trillian chat, and affliliates
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Nice work
2Strong

Post by 2Strong »

Nice!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I think I was 6 or 9, but not 69.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

if you ever interested in doing web server stuff let me know.