Owner
Site Admin

Re: flooding in houston texas

Post by Owner »

Pray for their safety.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Yeah, Crow's about 4-5 hrs. away from me, and what they were showing on the local news was NOT good. It hit us here in San Antonio, TX first then moved to Houston, and hit them even harder. Some areas in Houston they relayed received 20-inches of rain with the overall rainfall.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, NJ got wrecked by hurricane Sandy, but before and after? Nothing major for decades.

Before Sandy, the last major hurricane in RI was in 1938, I think. I heard a school bus got swept out to sea in Jamestown.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Everyone knows Hurricane Sandy was engineered by the US Government using HAARP. Obama was able to achieve solidarity just a week before election day and usher in a new era of fearing storms :trolol:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yup... And Bush invented Hurricane Katrina to mass murder black people in New Orleans. These are indisputable facts, of course.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Bush didn't invent it. It was obviously the Japanese Yakuza. My former local weatherman figured this out years ago... http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/weather/climate/2005-09-20-wacky-weatherman_x.htm
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Flooding is getting worse in Houston, TX. They are expecting the water level to rise another 5 feet today. Lake Travis is near Houston, and it already rose 7 feet after the rain, it was down before all the rain. The situation in Houston is getting real serious now. All kinds of Volunteer Associations are sending help around Texas. With all the water, services are down hard now, I know, my company is getting hammered with outage signals in that area via equipment. Crow, buddy, hope everything is ok.
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

See you guys in Texas soon. I have to go out with my unit, they pulled me from the reserve list to help in Texas for 2 weeks. I'll still be on as I have a laptop.

EDIT: I am in the National Guard, hence why I would be out there with a unit
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

my house is on high ground but alot of people weren't so lucky...

still havent gotten ahold of crow but we will see. i know most of my area got fucked im in the NW side as well as crow
EvilTree{OZ}