Happy 4th

f0x

Happy 4th

Post by f0x »

Have a good and safe weekend you ugly sumbitches.
:ugeek:
browneyes wrote:lol he must be hardcore player.
KILROY

Re: Happy 4th

Post by KILROY »

Damn, someone I haven't seen in ages, FOX! Thx man, you have a safe and good one also. I'll be at a local park that has a small lake on it, in which the city will be giving a free venue of bands and then fireworks over the lake, including all the vendors and booze that will be on site! Think I'll take my 1951 Triumph Motorcycle to the mix!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'll be on a boat, watching the fireworks at fort Adams.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

That sounds like a blast Perrinoia!
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

happy 4th bros
EvilTree{OZ}
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

The fox has come out of the den! Happy independence day y'all
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Have a good one.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

So, I got out of work at 4 PM on Sunday, and a friend of mine invited me out to a bar. It was on the roof of a swanky hotel. By swanky, I mean, 1 year of my income MIGHT be enough to rent a room in this hotel for 3 weeks.

We played Swedish Corn hole (a variant of cornhole which he invented, using milk crates instead of corn hole boards, and buckets within the milk crates for the holes in the boards). Oh, I should mention that Everyone at this hotel was dressed like they were attending a wedding while I was wearing my work clothes (khaki cargo shorts and a collared shirt) and my friends were wearing swim sits and t-shirts. The girls in our group had their bikinis pulled so far up their butt cracks, they looked like thongs, even though they weren't. One of the girls was intentionally flashing her tits to distract her corn hole opponent, who turned out to be the groom. LOL

We then go to a different swanky hotel with a rooftop bar, where we can actually see Newport Harbor, the girls are asking which boat belongs to my friend's, so I point it out.

Me: "You see that big catamaran over there?"
Girl: "OMG, YES!"
Me: "And to the left, do you see the smaller catamaran?"
Girl: "OMG, he owns both?"
Me: "No, he owns the shitty little sailboat between them, with the ghetto inflatable pool toys tied to it."
Girl: "...Oh"
Me: "Yeah.. But don't worry, I promise you'll have more fun on his little boat than you'd have on any of those big yachts."
Girl: "Really?"
Me: "Guaranteed"

So, we leave that bar and head to the boat. We didn't bother with the sails, as there was barely any wind, and motored over to Jamestown, where they launched fireworks from a barge. The entire time we were watching the fireworks, my friend would not-so-stealth-fully motor alongside of a quiet tour boat crammed with overly dressed tourists and exclaim, "Aren't you guys glad you aren't packed into a boat like sardines!" Of course, sound travels better over water than land, so the tour boats would suddenly move away from us.

After the fireworks, we went back to his dad's house, and had a hot tub party. I think we were in the hot tub for approximately 20 seconds before his bathing suit came off, and within an hour, so was his girlfriend's. Meanwhile, his father was grilling burgers and hot dogs for us. At one point, we decided the hot tub was too hot and we needed to cool off in a regular pool, but he didn't have one... So we sneaked through the woods, hopped a couple of fences, and ended up in a pool that belonged to some condo complex. The whole time, my friend was trying to keep everyone quiet, but everyone kept asking him dumb questions like Loud Howard, so we went back to the hot tub, and eventually to bed. This gets us to approximately 4 AM, and my alarm was set for 6 AM, because I had to work at 8 AM. I altered my alarm to 6:45 and tried my best to sleep, but it was hotter on their couch than it was in the hot tub.

I made it to work on time, and worked until 4 PM yesterday, then came home and slept right through Newport's fireworks, and my friend's second fireworks cruise/hot tub party.

Happy Independence Day!
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Still, sounds like you had a BLAST!!! I hopped on my 1951 Triumph Motorcycle and headed to a small suburb in San Antonio called Leon Valley. Met up with a friend of mine who is a sergeant for their police department, he was on his Harley, and rode over to their newly developed park. Spent a few hours there, but heard about a newer developed park at Woodlawn Lake in the city of San Antonio, so rode over there and spent most of the day there with a group of friends, male and female, who also invited more of their friends. The newly developed park was surrounding the lake, and it was crowded. When night came, we watched the fireworks show and then when it was over people started to leave, including some of the vendors. I received a call from a Doctor friend of mine who invited us back to his place in a neighborhood in Inspiration Hills (Yes, it's what you think it is, called Inspiration Hills due to being on the highest plateau in San Antonio, overlooking the city where people of the opposite sex park and do what they do at a place like this). We ended up doing pretty much what you did Perrinoia, hot tub and pool party with a BBQ, and drinks till the sun started to show itself. Some decided to head home to sleep it off, others stayed at my Doctors friend house due to him having multiple rooms, including a guest house quarters in the back yard. I'm actually still here at his house, and he's invited us to join him to take out one of his many 1930 Ford Model A's (He owns 5). We are going to drive them to a winery near Fredericksburg, TX named Chisholm Trail Winery, before making our way to Fredericksburg, TX to have lunch at the Auslander and Biergarten on Main Street. Oops! Gotta run, he's calling me to get on the road with him and start heading out, but I posted some links of the areas, below:

http://www.sanantonio.gov/ParksAndRec/P ... x?Park=262

http://inspirationhills.net

http://chisholmtrailwinery.com

http://www.theauslander.com
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

perrinoia wrote:The girls in our group had their bikinis pulled so far up their butt cracks, they looked like thongs, even though they weren't. One of the girls was intentionally flashing her tits to distract her corn hole opponent, who turned out to be the groom. LOL

After the fireworks, we went back to his dad's house, and had a hot tub party. I think we were in the hot tub for approximately 20 seconds before his bathing suit came off, and within an hour, so was his girlfriend's.
PICTURES ...or it didn't happen. :uup: