Monday October 17th I was...

LUNCHBOX

Monday October 17th I was...

Post by LUNCHBOX »

I was enabled with admin all day!

Earning the respect of owners and fellow admins in very important to me. I appreciated the chance of being helping out.

Kicking FISH over 50 times was fun :point:

I respected other players and the rules of the game. I would love to help out once in a while and consideration for admin is much appreciated!

Thank you: Ghost, Azul, Assasin, EvilTree and S_pyder

-Mike
AwakeV2

Re: Monday October 17th I was...

Post by AwakeV2 »

so we're just giving admin to everyone.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

No just me.

Somebody that has been playing since 2001 and has cleaned up his act by earning some respect.
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Not trying to be rude, but some of us earned ours by applying on forum. I didnt think things like this would just be given out. Let alone the fact that you aren't even in the server admin group.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

I understand that part of it too. The thing with the "admin group" is that it is pretty set. I'm sure the owner/admin group is a tight knit bunch of friends that doesn't look for new admins if you know what I mean. I'll never be a part of that elite group that we're thankful to.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

The only reason admin was given out that night was because fish was using his vpn and going around the kick/ban. He was going under different player aliases (mostly forke.1 or MajorFloatr) and bking like crazy. There were a lot of players on just trying to play and he was getting in the middle of the fun with relentless bking and pitchforking team defenses. I sat in observer mode for probably two hours just constantly banning him over and over again just so everyone could enjoy themselves. It got late, I got tired, and wanted to go to bed; players were still playing so i made a few community members temporary admins for the night so they could defend the server and continue playing. If you can think of a better idea on how to handle the fish situation please let us know, but when it comes to defending the server and making sure everyone who joins the server to play and have fun is able to do so; I do not see what the harm in temporarily giving a few community members with the ability to kick someone who is trying to intentionally ruin everyone's fun. Besides the kick/banning of fish to my knowledge the admin powers were not used in any other way shape or form and each person who was given the temporary admin was instructed to only defend the server against him and not abuse the admin privilege. Basically this is a non-issue. Thanks to everyone who assisted in matters described above.
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Ahh okay, my apologies. Happy frags.
TrevorAk

Post by TrevorAk »

Why are you picking on my 10 years old brother?
I saw you today during the game doing bad things. I saw you pushing him away from the exit when he was trying to get out. Also at the place where you get the weapons, you was doing the same thing. I didn't want to come to this web page to start any drama, but please let that kid be a kid, let him play the game. No one else have any problem with him, why you?

I appreciate if you stop. Thank you very much

TrevorAK
Sabin

Post by Sabin »

It's been years since I've been on, and seeing that Fish is being consistently kicked still makes me happy.
Azul

Post by Azul »

TrevorAk wrote:Why are you picking on my 10 years old brother?
I saw you today during the game doing bad things. I saw you pushing him away from the exit when he was trying to get out. Also at the place where you get the weapons, you was doing the same thing. I didn't want to come to this web page to start any drama, but please let that kid be a kid, let him play the game. No one else have any problem with him, why you?

I appreciate if you stop. Thank you very much

TrevorAK
He is 10? His age keeps going down lol. He's pretty good for 10 years old.