Monday October 17th I was...

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Monday October 17th I was...

Post by perrinoia »

AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

TrevorAk wrote:Why are you picking on my 10 years old brother?
I saw you today during the game doing bad things. I saw you pushing him away from the exit when he was trying to get out. Also at the place where you get the weapons, you was doing the same thing. I didn't want to come to this web page to start any drama, but please let that kid be a kid, let him play the game. No one else have any problem with him, why you?

I appreciate if you stop. Thank you very much

TrevorAK
huh
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

It's yet another person claiming to have a child sharing his IP to excuse his behavior after an admin "abuses" him.

It doesn't matter how old the player is. We treat players based on their behavior, not their age.

Doesn't matter if it's your 8 year old, autistic, adopted, daughter, or your 80 year old, colorblind grandma. If you get in the way, you get pushed out of the way. If you shoot teammates, you get punished. If you get banned, everyone who plays from your IP address gets banned with you.

Keep that in mind, when you let your children or siblings play. Their actions have consequences for you, too.

/end rant.
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Rekt, gg no re.
Azul

Post by Azul »

perrinoia wrote:It's yet another person claiming to have a child sharing his IP to excuse his behavior after an admin "abuses" him.

It doesn't matter how old the player is. We treat players based on their behavior, not their age.

Doesn't matter if it's your 8 year old, autistic, adopted, daughter, or your 80 year old, colorblind grandma. If you get in the way, you get pushed out of the way. If you shoot teammates, you get punished. If you get banned, everyone who plays from your IP address gets banned with you.

Keep that in mind, when you let your children or siblings play. Their actions have consequences for you, too.

/end rant.
Usually you are right, but he's talking about LM||TribesPlayer, who is very good and doesn't do anything like that. Lunchbox was mad that TribesPlayer muted him **internet drama**
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I was responding to this:
AwakeV2 wrote:
TrevorAk wrote:Why are you picking on my 10 years old brother?
I saw you today during the game doing bad things. I saw you pushing him away from the exit when he was trying to get out. Also at the place where you get the weapons, you was doing the same thing. I didn't want to come to this web page to start any drama, but please let that kid be a kid, let him play the game. No one else have any problem with him, why you?

I appreciate if you stop. Thank you very much

TrevorAK
huh
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

LUNCHBOX wrote:I was enabled with admin all day!

Earning the respect of owners and fellow admins in very important to me. I appreciated the chance of being helping out.

Kicking FISH over 50 times was fun :point:

I respected other players and the rules of the game. I would love to help out once in a while and consideration for admin is much appreciated!

Thank you: Ghost, Azul, Assasin, EvilTree and S_pyder

-Mike

Turning over new leaf. Nice job.