Total votes: 16

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: :)

Post by perrinoia »

DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I was voting for and writing in Ghost to fuck up the US worse than any of these two fools. Where's that option?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I've gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Clinton for steering the black lives matter protesters towards the Trump rallies.

On the other hand... Trump supporters are pretty fucking racist, so even if it had started as a peaceful protest, it certainly would have ended the same way.

Also, I don't trust him with our nuclear codes any more than I trust him with my tax dollars.

Then again, his healthcare plan DOES sound better than Obamacare, even if it would put my sister out of a job, and Hillary IS clearly crooked...

However, she's arguably the MOST qualified candidate in history, and Trump is tied for second least.

vistalize

Post by vistalize »

I cant stand Clinton.
EvilTree{OZ}
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

I wish we could just keep the guy we have now.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I think he would cry if he had to do 4 more years.

Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

perrinoia wrote:
However, she's arguably the MOST qualified candidate in history, and Trump is tied for second least.
I couldn't DISagree with this statement more.

DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Erowid wrote: I couldn't DISagree with this statement more.
Did he grab your genitals?

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Erowid wrote:
perrinoia wrote:
I couldn't DISagree with this statement more.
Disagree all you want, it won't change the facts.

She knows exactly what to expect due to being first lady.
She knows all of the foreign dignitaries, due to being Secretary of state.

I'm not saying she'll make the right decisions, as her track record clearly indicates she won't, I'm just saying that she has been groomed for the job for the past 30 some odd years.

Trump, on the other hand, has no clue what he's doing. Doesn't prepare for anything, especially debates. Would most certainly not act in the best interest of the country.

He's not a job creator, unless you count all of the people he contracts and then refused to pay. He buys companies, dismantles them, sells the pieces and lays off the employees, on a regular basis. My uncle was a victim of TWO of Drumph's layoffs.

He builds hotels that no one wants to stay in, and when his companies fail, he declares bankruptcy and doesn't pay his debts. He doesn't pay taxes either, so if you're bitching about welfare queens, then look no further than your own candidate.

He claims to be worth 9 billion dollars, but that's not what he's got in the bank, or even an estimate of his properties. It's how much banks are willing to loan him. He's got more debt than most of his supporters, combined.

He between taking advantage of America for decades, and you want him to be in charge of it? That's like making a bank robber president of your bank.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not endorsing Clinton, either... They're both terrible options. Regardless of who wins, we need a congress that will fight them tooth and nail, on every issue.

I'm voting for four years of stalemate!
DaRk wrote:
Erowid wrote: I couldn't DISagree with this statement more.
Did he grab your genitals?

My god... No wonder everyone thinks his hands are tiny!
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

perrinoia wrote: My god... No wonder everyone thinks his hands are tiny!
:roflz: