Hi all, [MTW] Nimec checking in after 15 years

elektronisch

Re: Hi all, [MTW] Nimec checking in after 15 years

Post by elektronisch »

Some familiar names here :)

My in-game names varied a bit: artistx, scarman, [MTW] jupidar, elek/elektronisch, VoN^gargoyle

Played in VoN, MTW, KGB, and a few others. Usually found playing with nerdie/nerd/nerdie-poo.

My steam id is "elek" if anyone of you still game!
(=SK=)Zorak

Post by (=SK=)Zorak »

Wazzaaaaap
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

jupidar wusup brutha! u kno i didnt forget bout u

its like a family reunion in this bitch now!

good to see ya nerd !

miss you guys

[MTW] DeadPimp
EvilTree{OZ}
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

welcome back tree! and still somehow hosting the same og signature.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Nimec, you wouldn't by chance be the one who's hosting a bunch of different servers right now would you? Using NiM as the hosting name?

EDIT: Well if it was, they are not listed anymore, all taken down, but if it was, don't take them down, I was finding a nice listing with a variety of different selections, and actually seeing some being used, and I was going to inquire about a few to find out more about them before trying them out. If you are hosting these, do me a favor and start a new post about them, and host them back up. I've been interested in trying out a RPG for some time now, due to looking to try something new. Thanks!
[MTW] Nimec

Post by [MTW] Nimec »

Ha, nope wasn't me, sorry for posting a reply 2 years later!

Mitch and I found the {187} VX server up tonight and had a nice little 1v1 for nostalgia sakes.

Damn we miss this game.

Hope you all are well.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Ah NP, but thanks for the post. Most of what is being played now are LT (base servers in which you don't have inventory stations to use, only spawn armor and ammo), Annihilation (but it doesn't appeal to newer players, I think due to all the stuff they need to learn and setup, which might be turning them towards something less involved, like LT servers. Especially when playing against those who know and understand the mod already.), and RPG's (I see some of these servers have some old school players in them. I haven't tried one out yet due to not understanding how to set it up to try one out, nor have I tried to look online to find out, due to not really having time to due to all my job duties lately, but one day, I'll try one, and hopefully it's enjoyable to play.).

To tell you the truth, I've been really wanting to see an original base server up and used, with the original maps, armors, weapon load outs, and defense turrets used. I'm surprised no one host one of these. I was always fond of Iceridge and Snowblind maps for this type of base server.