Hi all, [MTW] Nimec checking in after 15 years

[MTW] Nimec

Hi all, [MTW] Nimec checking in after 15 years

Post by [MTW] Nimec »

Seen a link to these boards on the Midair forums and figured I'd stop by to say hi.

Not sure if there are any players still hanging around here from the '99-2002 Ultra_Renegades era but if there is I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. :coolio:

For those that knew me/my team, Mitch and I are still very nostalgic over the T1 "good ole days".
Erowid
Site Admin

Re: Hi all, [MTW] Nimec checking in after 15 years

Post by Erowid »

Sup Nimec, been a long time
[KHAI] TheHoe/ Kansas{OZ}

EvilTree{OZ}/ [MTW]Deadpimp is still around
*hOtAiR*{OZ} shows up every now and then in game

DaRk

Post by DaRk »

DaRkJeStEr[KGB], +]-[+DaRkJeStEr, *{USA}*minNeSoTa
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Sup Nimec!

[NDT]KILROY, <!>KILROY, LM|| KILROY
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Hello Nimec,

Welcome to the forums... you may know me as [MTW] DeadPimp aka EvilTree{OZ}.... It has been a long time brother and I am very glad to see you. We are still alive and kicking community based of course. Unfortunately the only mods that are active are Annihilation and base. WICKED{OZ} integrated over to Anni with consent from Wiz (as WICKED had overtaken leadership at that time.) After a while WICKED became inactive and appointed me as the leader of {OZ} as well as a old friend named Crow. Anywho if you would like to know how to get in the servers let us know we can hook you up with everything you need.

I miss the good old days fighting along side of you on OGL my brother. Where is UltraRaptor!?

[MTW] DeadPimp
EvilTree{OZ}

ps For those who dont know [MTW] was #1 on all ladders of OGL on Ultra Renegades mod we dominated everyone in our way and actually made clans quit. It was the glory days. I was glad to experience the best team in history.
EvilTree{OZ}
[MTW] Nimec

Post by [MTW] Nimec »

Good to hear from you DP. Mitch and I are both impressed you guys are still involved in Tribes in some way. What are the chances 15 years after playing a game in the very early era of online games that you get a response from someone you know in less than a day haha.

I have UltraRaptor on FB, haven't talked to him in forever but I did link this thread to him -- maybe at some point he'll see it.

You are right about the WorldOGL days being pretty crazy, we only lost 3 matches the whole time we were on there. 1 of them *HFE* had smurfs playing for them and then we had the 2 losses to [KGB] on the same night when playing on a server where we had terrible pings and they didn't. Either way, very good times. I miss those days, our team, and the friends I met in other clans.

I'd love to be able to track down more former [MTW] guys but outside of the GZHQ forums and ICQ we didn't really have another way of contacting each other, and both of those things have been dead for quite some time. I wonder how some of the dudes like Doongspank for example are making out haha.

I found an old demo/recording of our match vs {BUD} for #4th overall on OGL, we spent more than an hour watching it. Talk about nostalgia.

PS: It's probably weird for me to call you Deadpimp as I'm sure you've gone by your other alias for far far longer now. But that's who you were back then. We kicked some serious ass bud. ;)
MTW UltraRaptor

Post by MTW UltraRaptor »

Its been a long time. Being a part of MTW still to this day was the best most intense coMpetetion I got to be part of. Over the years I was involved with the various tribe games but none were the same level as tribes ultra renegades. Ivgot to be part of legions dev team and did some artwork such as a weapon, turret and special effects. I wanted to be part of midair team but never got the green light. Nowdays im heavy into ark survival evolved. The tek tier end of month will have jet packs lol. Anyhow glad to see slome folks from mtw still kicking. Hope to play on battlefields again in near future.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

MTW UltraRaptor wrote:Its been a long time. Being a part of MTW still to this day was the best most intense coMpetetion I got to be part of. Over the years I was involved with the various tribe games but none were the same level as tribes ultra renegades. Ivgot to be part of legions dev team and did some artwork such as a weapon, turret and special effects. I wanted to be part of midair team but never got the green light. Nowdays im heavy into ark survival evolved. The tek tier end of month will have jet packs lol. Anyhow glad to see slome folks from mtw still kicking. Hope to play on battlefields again in near future.
Ah, I forgot you went by PureWhoopAss on the Legions forum. :wavee:
MTW UltraRaptor

Post by MTW UltraRaptor »

Hi fixious yes thats me as well. My steam name is ultraraptor, which I believe its over a decade old. Im sure everyone should have steam account by now and id like to try to add as many old peeps I use to play with. So hit me up sometime :-)
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Sup UltraRaptor!! I played VX5 by Vaio*(HO)* with FROST Warpath Trident Easyshot Nomad Thuganomix Ender and many more. Welcome aboard!

Thanks!

Owner