Taxes

perrinoia
Site Admin

Taxes

Post by perrinoia »

S_hift

Re: Taxes

Post by S_hift »

lol you should probably just save it in the bank cause maintaining a boat be expensive as hell
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Doctor_Arsenic

Post by Doctor_Arsenic »

Buy traffic for tribes lol

Im gonna do that and buy some stuff to start a small business (idk what though) probably window cleaning or something like tha
I am running 2 promotional campaigns for http://thelandofoz.net/tribes/

You can see how they are doing here:
#1. https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/uVM7ON/all_time
#2. https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/c8QSjT/all_time
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

If you start a window cleaning company, try to get a contract with a chain restaurant, or something like that, with multiple locations.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

maaaan fuck this bullshit ass obama dawg i owe money how the fuck do i owe money i dont even make fuckin anything bitch ass motherfuckers i aint doin my taxes this year they can suck a dick
EvilTree{OZ}
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

You're doing it wrong, son.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

fuck i need you to teach me damnit turbotax sux balls
EvilTree{OZ}
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

15941420_1854666764811159_1813581148838045090_n.jpg
15941420_1854666764811159_1813581148838045090_n.jpg (27.32 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

vistalize wrote:fuck i need you to teach me damnit turbotax sux balls
I used HRBLOCK. It's free as long as you are careful about what you click on. They charge you for options like importing your W-2's from the IRS so you don't have to type them in manually.

If your taxes are complicated, such as if you're a contracted consultant, or something, you should expect to owe money.

My taxes are simple.

I had three jobs, last year, all of which took taxes out of my paychecks. I also received a statement from one of my banks indicating that I earned enough interest to get taxed, which reduced my refund by $5.

If I kept track of my tips, and claimed them, they'd probably keep more than $5 of my taxes, but I'd still be below the poverty level, so they wouldn't keep much.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I used to work for H&R Block, and they do have simple tax program to follow, and you are correct about if your taxes are simple to do it's easy to file using them, but also like you relayed, if you have a more complicated tax system to file, you are better off using a professional that knows and understands the ins and outs of what can and can't be filed. H&R Block has these types of tax assessors, but they only have a couple in each of their offices. Some of their offices are only setup for the tax season. Temporaries. I know, that was my job with them, setting up tax offices for the tax season, then breaking them down a few months after the tax season was over. I initially took their tax preparation courses to actually do basic income taxes for them, but they offered me a better paying, and job that lasted 365 days a year, instead of only the tax season.

Perrinoia, your good to go as long as your employer also didn't report any of your tips, and the IRS doesn't find out about them. If they do, your in for a mess, even if it's just a little that you would have had to pay. There are penalties that will be added for not reporting, and depending on how long this was done, you could look at possible jail time. I've seen some not do any time, just pay the penalties, but I've also seen some do 2-5, or 5-10 depending on the amount and time. So, you should be good if your employer didn't report, that way no one knows, except you.