Sapo the Bullfrog

blankgirl

Sapo the Bullfrog

Post by blankgirl »

Damn, I miss that dude. Was just thinkin' about him yesterday.

He was always talkative in-game and was a great person to have as a clanmate. I hope he's doing well inside the walls.

Does anyone happen to have his mailing information?

Thanks,

<!>blanks^
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
'][']-[RiLL3R

Re: Sapo the Bullfrog

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Yeah he is a really nice guy, it's too bad of how stuff went down with him. He deserves better. You can't really contact him directly, you'd have to get in contact with one of his nephews. Recently I talked to his nephews and they emailed me a few pictures that were supposed to be sent out awhile ago but there was an error or so. iirc the most recent one I emailed was one of his older nephews and I think he's in the military now. I can try emailing him and see if he responds if you want.

Edit: I still talk to his younger nephew from time to time and he still plays Tribes.
Attachments
Sapo.jpg
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

:bfrog:

one of the rare men to get his own emote lol

the bullfrog will live forever in our hearts.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I think I've seen more posts about Sapo lately then I've actually seen Crow. Does anyone know how much longer he is in? It does seem weird that it's said we can't contact him directly (which I doubt is true).

Miss the :bfrog:

:crow: where have you been? Did you get stuck in the Phantom Zone for staring at your CRT monitor for too long?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

There's 5 players with their own emoticons that I know of.

:bfrog: Sapo
:crow: Crow
:jlol: Jesus
:trolol: Fish
:cbaby: S']['U :sarcasm:
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

DaRk wrote:I think I've seen more posts about Sapo lately then I've actually seen Crow. Does anyone know how much longer he is in? It does seem weird that it's said we can't contact him directly (which I doubt is true).

Miss the :bfrog:

:crow: where have you been? Did you get stuck in the Phantom Zone for staring at your CRT monitor for too long?
Well the only way you can directly contact him would to send him mail to the prison at which he's staying at and I doubt any of that information would be leaked. I could be wrong but yeah I doubt it. I think he's gonna be in there for like 3-5 more years.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

What he do for such long time?
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

lol omg lets make a poll for when he gets out.

taking fake bets. knowing my boy likes to drink and got a short temper. probably handed someones ass to them in a bar fight and caught a charge or two
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Discharging a firearm within city limits + bovinicide.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

haha still streaming and hanging out on twitch mostly. i see a few tribes players stop in every now and then, but not too many. a couple of my regulars that hang out every stream are from tribes though.

http://www.twitch.tv/OldSchooLTribe

:stu: < stu emote btw perr lol. he noticed that i named this one after him once and was like crow wtff!!!?!?!??!! :roflz:

this was after i told him he had to remove the baby patch of hair off of all the animated emotes he wanted me to add. he ended up sending me a pack with like half of them removed, and was telling me how it was too much work to remove all the hair doing it frame by frame. so i added one of the hair patch emotes with his name. he didn't notice it until a year or two later.