Is it just me?

LunaticChick

Is it just me?

Post by LunaticChick »

It seems like not many ppls play anymore or maybe I am not playing during the evening and night. :) I play mostly play during the morning and afternoon. Dose anyone see this or is it just me?
KILROY

Re: Is it just me?

Post by KILROY »

No, it's not just you my brother from another mother! There's many of us that still play. Although myself saying that isn't all correct. I don't play as much as obs, but I still support the cause, mostly by submitting funds to keep the servers up for all to use, but lately I haven't seen any submissions requesting aid for support. Anyone who hosts, if needing funds, please post so those of us who want to continue to support the cause, can!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Crow transferred the account to Spyder, hence the lack of donation requests.

My 12V DC charger for my laptop shorted out and I'm waiting for another to ship from China. But even veggie that, i was too busy with work and boat maintenance to play tribes.

My busy season will fizzle out in 2-3 months. I'll be dock side on October 12th, plugged into 110V AC, and connected to the slowest WiFi known to mankind.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

server is up paid for up to date, not sure why it's down right now.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

That makes me feel better :) I would logon and see 5 ppls but all in obs or bot practice which I really dislike, its goofy. Anyways, maybe we should think about scheduling some scrims? Anyone in?
KILROY wrote:No, it's not just you my brother from another mother! There's many of us that still play. Although myself saying that isn't all correct. I don't play as much as obs, but I still support the cause, mostly by submitting funds to keep the servers up for all to use, but lately I haven't seen any submissions requesting aid for support. Anyone who hosts, if needing funds, please post so those of us who want to continue to support the cause, can!
You're goofy! LOL

It's LunaticChick, not LunaticBro .. yo :D
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

lmao
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

Its down right now. :-(
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

LunaticChick wrote:That makes me feel better :) I would logon and see 5 ppls but all in obs or bot practice which I really dislike, its goofy. Anyways, maybe we should think about scheduling some scrims? Anyone in?
KILROY wrote:No, it's not just you my brother from another mother! There's many of us that still play. Although myself saying that isn't all correct. I don't play as much as obs, but I still support the cause, mostly by submitting funds to keep the servers up for all to use, but lately I haven't seen any submissions requesting aid for support. Anyone who hosts, if needing funds, please post so those of us who want to continue to support the cause, can!
You're goofy! LOL

It's LunaticChick, not LunaticBro .. yo :D
Oh Good! You were paying attention...LOL!
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

I just submitted a ticket to branzone to see why the server is down. Hopefully it will be back up asap.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Saw it back up and immediately over a dozen jumped in!