In-N-Out Burgers

KILROY

In-N-Out Burgers

Post by KILROY »

Found this article on MSN on this fast food burger joint called In-N-Out Burgers. Wish I knew about it before working my current job. Sounds like a decent place to work and the pay and benefits is pretty good for a part timer.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careersa ... li=BBnb7Kz
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: In-N-Out Burgers

Post by perrinoia »

Damn. Do you click on every ad? How do you even find this click bait without a Facebook account?
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

perrinoia wrote:Damn. Do you click on every ad? How do you even find this click bait without a Facebook account?
lmao, if he didn't have a signature at the bottom of the post I might have deleted it as spam.

KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Did you even take the time to read it? Or even visit the website? Can you relay any other place that offers the starting pay and benefit package this place does for a fast food job, PART-TIME? It was just a courtesy post for those who might be looking, or know of someone in need of a decent or second job if this was something in their area. If you don't like it, then you can delete the post, doesn't matter.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, I read the click bait "article". It certainly implies they pay all of their employees well, but like all click bait, the article is misleading and typically full of shit, therefore not worth reading. If I applied for a job their with no education and several years of fast food Management experience, do you think they'd offer me six figures? No.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Sigh....you didn't read it very well...the article relayed they don't hire managers off the street, they hire from within. You have to work your way up, and if you took the time to research the company a bit, you would have found this to be true. But again, what company do "YOU" know that gives this type of pay per hour for a part timer that also includes benefits and a 401K? A simple check with the BBB and FDA and you'll find this is a legit and decent company to work for. Again, if you don't like the post, then please feel free to delete it. It won't hurt my feelings. I only posted it to try to aid those that may need it. The Tribes Family!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ok, let me rephrase my last post. The article was written in the style of typically the click bait seen on Facebook.

The click bait articles posted to Facebook are typically loosely based on facts, but elaborated or simplified until they've become fiction.

For instance, Clinton's campaign was partially derailed by many fake news articles about her kill list, lesbian orgies, etc...

They all start with some sensational headline that "You'd never guess which fast food chain pays 6 figures!"

Maybe in and it is a great restaurant. I've got no idea cause there are none near me. But that writing style makes me want to swipe left.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

K, then why even reply and make a big deal about it? Let me now clarify this post so you can also understand a bit better.

When you asked "Do you click on every ad?" Remember when it was asked if everything done online was being watched? Yes, it's "ALL" being checked on.

Remember when I told you the type of certifications I had that went with my job duties and what I did for a living?

This was a submission to my company via the IRS to verify if the story posted was legit and they relayed a list of employee names that work for the company. They wanted us to verify the salaries of these employees and that they were submitting and filing yearly tax returns properly and not falsifying what they were reporting. My team researched this and verified the submissions by these employees were legit and they were getting the pay grades that this story reported and that the information they filed yearly was valid.

After I re-contacted the IRS to relay our findings, I made some online posts on the story in some forums I'm a member of. I thought it would help someone who might be looking for employment or know someone who had this company in their area that didn't mind working in this type of industry, and was looking for a decent start for a better livelihood, or someone who had extra time from their current full time job and was considering another employment opportunity to make more income looking for part time employment that also offered benefits and a retirement plan, if they didn't already have these. I didn't think it would have caused this conflict of interest.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'm not making a big deal about it. I merely implied that you we're reposting stuff like my grandma does on Facebook.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Stop Trolling.