Twitch

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Twitch

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

lol, people won't view the stream outright. you need a following first. ill host you though if you're ever on as im getting off.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Fixious

Post by Fixious »

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

another important thing is branching out. like viewing other streamers and getting to know different communities. sort of creating a name for your self, and making new friends who share gaming interests / personal ideals.

ive been streaming for almost 3 years now, and i only get around 10-20 people each stream. sometimes under 10 on short streams / weird games. i have a dedicated crowd, and then i have randoms who join while i stream. it's really hard to get something going without being a total sell out. most people like to see super eccentric streamers who are just always hyped. i run a more chill stream my self.

feel free to swing by my stream from time to time for shout out or just to hang out and chat. from tribes i only really get angel and fixious who view my stream and chat. ive met quite a few others though who know the game, and / or played another tribes. i use tribes stuff as my graphics design ie: profile and avatar.

www.twitch.tv/oldschooltribe
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

haha the heavy dancing tho on your profile. Kreygasm.

also use twitch alerts (streamlabs) for your donation link / other alerts for stream. that way you can thank people right away when you get them. if you get them lol (donations rare for the little guys). it's easy to setup though.

and damn bro, you follow andy before me. rip.... no love. :D

support from tribes players is non existent. lol, i do wish more of you guys dropped in every now and then though just to chat and other stuff. hell, or even leave the stream up and afk to pad my viewer stats. << getting people to do this helps a lot too in growing / activity. :D

i wonder if ecko ever does twitch. i could see him going big with his attitude towards things like this.