Hai guyz. blank here.

blankgirl

Hai guyz. blank here.

Post by blankgirl »

Hey yall! How are yall doin? It's been a hot minute since I've had time to sit down and fuck around on the interwebz. I'm happy to see Annihilation still has a community playing it. I've hopped into the Br server here-and-there a couple times in the past few months, but nothing substantial.

Life is good. I have just been working mon-fri and going out with my gf on the weekends. I'm a telephone interviewer for the highly prestigious Gallup poll. It pays the bills, and really isn't too bad of a job...except they are scheduled to shut down the call center I work at around July of next year. I had originally been working at Gallup West Dodge in Omaha, but that location closed because the company thought everything was going to paper survey―basically mailing poeple the Gallup polls. Except―surprise surprise―their clients wanted to keep the human element and re-signed all their contracts. So as of December of 2017 I became an employee of Gallup in Bellevue. It's about a 45 minute commute from where I live.

I got in a car accident on July 11 of this year. Let's just say I totaled my car―again. Everything is ok, thank Allah for full-coverage. I recently got a new vehicle, it's a black 2007 Impala.

I miss Tribes so much and am planning on playing as often as time allows.

Thanks for reading!

<!>blankgirl^
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
KILROY

Re: Hai guyz. blank here.

Post by KILROY »

Yo, blank, what's up man! Good to see your still around!

I also got into a vehicle accident in my 2006 Toyota Tundra Limited 4x4 with aftermarket lift kit, wheels, and tires. Totaled it also, rolled it about 8 times, but walked away without a scratch, luckily. I still have my 1952 Triumph Motorcycle with a 650cc modified motor on it, and Sach's 1971 Dirt Bike, and just went out and picked up a used 2008 Toyota Tacoma to just get around in for now due to my friend at the dealership giving it to me for under $5K and only having a little over 36K miles on it, trade in due to the one owner passing away of old age. He basically had it as a hunting truck and only used it very little. That Impala you got, nice! You don't see too many of those around these days, shame.

Just trying to stay cool for now down in South Texas. We just broke a heat record 106 here the other day, and that's just the temperature, not heat index. Once it starts to cool off, I'll make my way outside and start doing some outdoor work on the roof, and yard, but for now, staying inside and working. You can fry an egg outdoors.

I jump on once in awhile also, but don't play anymore, just obs'n mostly. Making sure some don't cheat making gameplay bad for others. Yes, there are still players who cheat. Other than that, donating what I can every now and then to try to keep game play ongoing for others to enjoy.

Good to hear from you, take care!
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Hey it's good to see you're still around Blank.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

sup brother good to see u
EvilTree{OZ}
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'm glad you survived your accident. Wouldn't want this forum to turn into the obituaries.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

perrinoia wrote:I'm glad you survived your accident. Wouldn't want this forum to turn into the obituaries.
Yeah, and have another BLAZE incident.

Anyone remember that shit?
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD