Fuck me

AnniDv6

Re: Fuck me

Post by AnniDv6 »

Having a truck is a good investment. I used to go out and cut wood to sell out of the bed in the winter. Also I would post fliers on those boards outside of grocery stores advertising for anyone that needs to move something. Great side money.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

perrinoia wrote:I'm pretty sure it's poisonous fish, thinking that I was using an alias, trying to get my goat.

Jokes on him, though. I wasn't there, nor do I care.
The recording was from 2003. Has he been smurfing as you since then?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Have they (not knowing if male or female) been causing any trouble while online Dark? The type of trouble like trying to crash the server they are in, or trying to hack others while in game on the server(s) they play on. If so, is it possible to get their IP and relay it? Or are they just smurfing via the name only?

EDIT: There is a federal law in place that was passed this year about online harassment. Due to it being so new, I'm not too familiar with all the details about it, but will have to start learning more about it recently due to knowing my company will be contacted to help enforce it. This was passed due to some taking things too far causing mental issue's on some making them take their own lives. Sad.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I think you have a misunderstanding of what I am talking about Kilroy. I watched a recorded match via demo from 2003 that was posted to the Tribes Talk discord. This name was used by one of the players in that match. I just thought it might have been Perrin playing in 2003. That is it.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Oh wait, half of that duet is admitting guilt, but it really wasn't me. :fpalm:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

DaRk wrote:I think you have a misunderstanding of what I am talking about Kilroy. I watched a recorded match via demo from 2003 that was posted to the Tribes Talk discord. This name was used by one of the players in that match. I just thought it might have been Perrin playing in 2003. That is it.
Oh ok, DaRk, thanks for clearing that up. :tup:

EDIT: Website forum issue, not sure if it's a biggie, but I'm logged in, and it's showing me offline, and seeing those spam post again, not sure if these have anything to do with the logging issue.

EDIT 2: On Perr's, brother, don't forget this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kMc6ELFM1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgMPzW8apo