LM and OZ Pickup scrims, operation Lasthope >:)

Lawlz

Re: LM and OZ Pickup scrims, operation Lasthope >:)

Post by Lawlz »

yoooo boys and girls and fam and non-fam.

I'll sign up for the scrim -- but I want to be against {OZ} otherwise I feel like it's going to be stale as fuck to me.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Lawlz wrote:yoooo boys and girls and fam and non-fam.

I'll sign up for the scrim -- but I want to be against {OZ} otherwise I feel like it's going to be stale as fuck to me.
Yo Lawlz, what's up man! You can play in my place brother :ttup:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Just a quick thought about maps....the same old maps keep being used all the time, and everyone knows or plays the same routes and armors. Same old setups. How about throw in a few client side maps that don't get played much, that way the same setups and routes aren't used all the time, and it makes it more challenging for game play. Kind of like the game being re-introduced again when it was released.
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

I haven't played in awhile, before last month, so I don't know all the maps nowadays. I'll putem on a poll but not many want that, hmmm * rubs chin* we could have one unique map and the rest classics, it is 2 of 3 contest
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

I gotcha lawlz, were gonna do it in 3 weeks, u got a time available?

3 weeks from the 31st folks and time is still up in the air, everybody like the 20th, yes no?
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

Lyon we need a spawn guy, u in for it with OZ???
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

jINKS{OZ} wrote:I haven't played in awhile, before last month, so I don't know all the maps nowadays. I'll putem on a poll but not many want that, hmmm * rubs chin* we could have one unique map and the rest classics, it is 2 of 3 contest

No, I hear ya and understand what your saying, everyone wants maps that are known to play. The only reason for bringing it up...the other night while in the LT server they started playing base maps with inventory stations and armors, and after the first one, a few more were played, everyone enjoyed them, due to it being different, because the same things weren't being done on maps that are played continuously, and everyone stayed on playing, 28 to be exact. They had to figure out new things to do, instead of doing the same things over, and over, and over. I've seen old school players say this is what has turned them off playing these days...tired of playing the same maps "too" many times, and not enough of a rotation introducing a larger list of maps changing things up more to make it more interesting.
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

Agreed that we should switch up the maps at maybe a 2:3 ratio of different maps to OG ones.

The 20th is a Thursday and that should be ok with me
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

thought the 20th was a monday o_0
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

No, it's Thursday. 17th and 24th are Mondays.