Yooo <!> want some of this OZ ****

KILROY

Re: Yooo <!> want some of this OZ ****

Post by KILROY »

Don't use keybinds. Well...not entirely true, just for the auto select at inventory stations, but that was it.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Every key, button, or mouse movement that performs any action in game is a keybind.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well...ok, I thought short cut keys were keybinds. In that case, you have no chance!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Whose talking about me? This is about you taking an OZ slot to fight <!>.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Really....

Your the one who made the challenge:
Yeah, that's exactly what OZ needs to beat your nemesis. A cripple who has sat in observer so long he probably doesn't remember his keybinds.
:nono: :chillin:

EDIT: LOL...the "you have no chance!" was meant for anyone on the opposite team. I could have worded it better. My bad :hbeat:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

KILROY wrote:If they accept, I'm cutting this cast off to play with OZ to give them a taste of HELL! :twisted:
I didn't make the challenge. I was replying to your long winded rant about how Pontiac tom molested you as a child or some shit. I had to fill in the blanks as you didn't provide any details. :trolol:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I'll just make it short. Details are too long, and it wasn't Pontiac Tom, it was 2Strong using his ranking in the group and being too young to make better choices, judgement calls, and NOT being honest in relaying the truth about what happened in a server during game play, and happened a few more times on different days. So there were other's involved that were not members of Pushbiscuit, but were members of the Pushbiscuit forum.

Basically S@ND didn't want to take the time to hear all the details and just took what was relayed by an upper ranking player in the group and acted on it without remorse, by kicking me out of Pushbiscuit and then banning me and other players from the Pushbiscuit forum. This type of action today would not be tolerated, and if it was a real life incident, I would win the lawsuit and S@ND and 2Strong would be out of a job, and I would be set for life for the compensation I would receive.
assasin

Post by assasin »

KILROY wrote:I'll just make it short. Details are too long, and it wasn't Pontiac Tom, it was 2Strong using his ranking in the group and being too young to make better choices, judgement calls, and NOT being honest in relaying the truth about what happened in a server during game play, and happened a few more times on different days. So there were other's involved that were not members of Pushbiscuit, but were members of the Pushbiscuit forum.

Basically S@ND didn't want to take the time to hear all the details and just took what was relayed by an upper ranking player in the group and acted on it without remorse, by kicking me out of Pushbiscuit and then banning me and other players from the Pushbiscuit forum. This type of action today would not be tolerated, and if it was a real life incident, I would win the lawsuit and S@ND and 2Strong would be out of a job, and I would be set for life for the compensation I would receive.
Lol I had enough of this bs already.. This post is about trying to get a scrim and not every post is about you Kilroy.. And to others who dont know, Kilroy wasn't kicked out by just 2 people.. There was a poll to kick him and only based on that actions were taken .. Just dont go everywhere whining like a little baby saying you were kicked by so called "people who arent being honest" when you arent acting well... And also dont lie even more by saying other people are banned too from the forums with you lol..

Can we get this focus out of Kilroy to what the topic intended to be?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

My actions were due to what 2Strong was bringing forth. By S@ND only listening and believing what he was relaying, due to the long online relationship they had as clan members. Their were others banned from the forum, because they approached me while in game relaying this to myself. They were banned due to them being witnesses of what was ongoing and they were there to relay the facts for me. All I was doing at the time of this incident was bringing forth some wrong doings that were currently happening which was not loyal to the Tribes Community and the clan that they (the wrong doers) and myself were trying to represent. Then I was wrongfully done myself. So yes, this incident will always be forthcoming and not forgotten.

As for my statement it was about this match. I relayed if I was to be in the server that I wanted to be on the OZ team, due to this match being announced it was between OZ and <!> and I'm a leader of LM. Since I am not an OZ member, I had to relay as to why I was requesting this. So again, get your facts straight, and stop acting the way S@ND and 2Strong did to myself.

You know, I used to have a lot of respect for you as a player, and associated clan member. We used to get along pretty well, but that's changed now. I've been hearing a bunch from other players in game, and by forum posts, about some of the wrong doings you've been doing while in game, and now this. That respect has passed.
assasin

Post by assasin »

Funny that I never asked for your respect and dont care anyways.. And for the banned people, please tell them to come forward or atleast name them so that I can back up even more facts about what an idiot you are.. And also to be honest dont waste it telling here and you can pm me that as I dont want this to continue here anymore and I want this topic to be about the scrim and not any other BS ..
KILROY wrote:not loyal to the Tribes Community
:rofl: