Yooo <!> want some of this OZ ****

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Yooo <!> want some of this OZ ****

Post by perrinoia »

Ugh, the truth is way more lame... I choose to continue believing that Pontiac Tom molested you as a child.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

assasin wrote:And for the banned people, please tell them to come forward or atleast name them so that I can back up even more facts about what an idiot you are..

???????? Your the one continuing this by what your posting. My post was to relay your wrong and as to why I made my request for not being in either clan. Again, get your facts straight and provoking me and bullying me with calling me names.
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

>_> this thread flew the coup *hides*
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Okay... first off kilroy I'm sorry but get bent. Seriously just fold yourself 12 times.

Assassin this is why I gave you so much shit for being in that tribe when you first joined. You're better than this. 2Strong has potential but hes too loyal, thus loyal to his tribe not his leaders. Think about that for a second.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I know you weren't talking to me, but i'm thinking about it anyway... My gears are grinding to a halt. What do you mean by loyal to his clan but not his leaders?
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

We've all done some dumb shit around this game. Let's just move forward. I love playing with all you guys and have much respect for my Pushbiscuit breathren. Bridges were burned and whatever happened is history. Let's just keep it at that. Also keep in mind that even though Kilroy hasnt hasn't really played much in some time, he has contributed a lot this server and has helped make sure it has stayed up. I for one appreciate that. /rant
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Okay... first off kilroy I'm sorry but get bent. Seriously just fold yourself 12 times.
S_hift, you'll need to explain that comment. Again, I'm in neither clan, and was not part of the match. In order to join the match, if there were not enough players, I gave my reason and which team I wanted to be on, and why not the other, if both had extra room for a player. Do you think PB would have let me play on their team for a match play with what happened between us? I think not. My reason is valid due to the wrong doings that were done not only to myself, but others. You wouldn't survive a day in court.
I know you weren't talking to me, but i'm thinking about it anyway... My gears are grinding to a halt. What do you mean by loyal to his clan but not his leaders?
Exactly my thoughts Perrin!
We've all done some dumb shit around this game. Let's just move forward. I love playing with all you guys and have much respect for my Pushbiscuit breathren. Bridges were burned and whatever happened is history. Let's just keep it at that. Also keep in mind that even though Kilroy hasnt hasn't really played much in some time, he has contributed a lot this server and has helped make sure it has stayed up. I for one appreciate that.
Well...sorry Dark, but do you think if there was room on PB team, that they would have let me played on it for match play? I don't think so...which is why I had to give a reason. Like you said, I haven't been able to play for awhile, and am just starting to get more time away from work to do just that. I made a vow when beta testing back in 1997 that I was going to be a Tribe's Lifer, and I'm trying to do just that by what I can for the Community. This isn't the only server I've supported. I appreciate your gratitude, and will continue to try to do what I can for the Tribes Community.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Let's assume a 5v5, OZ vs PB. Even if you were picked, you would probably be last pick. If we're going by skill level.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I just made the statement, I haven't been able to play for awhile. Due to the long hours at work trying to keep the World's communications up. For as long as I've not been playing and with all the changes that's been done to the mod...I would be like a newbie just coming in to learn the game, but I can say the same for of the other's that might be playing that haven't been playing that much either. Like we all have said, the player base isn't here anymore, and with the old veteran base still around, not too many are trying to teach those who are new to the game. Just taking advantage of them after they join the server and making them rage quit.

But...it doesn't amaze me for you to come back in here and cover your A$$ after already making a post, taking one side. Are you hiding behind your name? In the DARK.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I wasn't taking a side. Just stating the facts if PB was to pick a team to win against OZ. Just like OZ wouldn't put Scarecrow in the 5 picked, if we wanted to try to win against PB. Not sure what I'm trying to cover. I have nothing against you nor is your PB issue mine. I could care less.

I was just hoping this wasn't going to be another STU issue all over again. I love STU and wish he would come back. That being said, him constantly bring up the past with Bo'sad was annoying as hell (obviously Bo was in the wrong).