Yooo <!> want some of this OZ ****

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Yooo <!> want some of this OZ ****

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah. Bo'sdad was always in the wrong. He figured he was so good only a cheater could shoot him, but sucked ass and banned everyone who shot him.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Bwahahahaha... Never saw that one!
Nightmare OG

Post by Nightmare OG »

Lmfao thats fuggin great
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

......I don't know what happened between bo'sdad and STU but i litteraly laughed out loud Dark....im tearing up over tht video...
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'll tell ya what happened. I complained that S']['U continually rammed players regardless of team, assuming that enemies would be crushed and teammates would be transported 100% of the time. However, I almost never wanted a ride... He never delivered me where I wanted to go. I'd be camping the enemy base, attempting to pbeam their defenses from a good hiding spot when suddenly I'd either find myself in his passenger seat helplessly headed straight for the turrets I was attempting to destroy, or he'd crash and cause me some damage, occasionally killing me.

Anywho, S']['U argued that it was impossible to damage a teammate in such a manner and when I attempted to prove him wrong, I only lost like 5% health, which he considered a non issue.

This argument became a heated debate all over several forums and S']['U had caps lock on the whole time, so Bo'sdad assumed he was doing S']['U a favor by banning him until he cooled down.

However, the ban function was broken at the time, so S']['U was able to reconnect and troll the shit out of Bo'sdad just like everyone else Bo'sdad needlessly banned back then.

In hind sight, BR Owner probably intentionally broke the ban function to subvert his largest donor without his knowledge.

I ended up fixing the ban function and subsequently found out that I was also banned by Bo'sdad... LOL
Nightmare OG

Post by Nightmare OG »

lmao wowwwwwww thats funny shit
Azul

Post by Azul »

As a now 12 year <!> member, bo'sdad was <!>'s biggest mistake

Regardless, <!> has moved to other games. Only 2Strong, assassin, Death666, me and a few others like JUDAH have even logged on this year.

Back in its heyday in an 8v8 even I wouldn't be picked, <!> had some seriously good players. 7liter, Redneck, Jaffe, Blue, Think, Deathscyth....then there's our cabana whipping boy Anubis
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I miss the ole fossil duster. What's he up to these days?
Azul

Post by Azul »

7liter is playing PUBG non stop. I don't think PontiacTom plays video games anymore based on his facebook. Jaffe and Redneck are AWOL because I don't know their names. Blue is probably dead because he was Warcon old to begin with when he was playing in 2005. Anubis...he is probably just eating paella and dancing with maracas every night