I'd like your opinion on something...

How should Ozzie proceed with his Youtube channel?

Continue with the same kill compilation format
No votes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
No votes
Make more videos where you talk
17%
No votes
Upload videos of someone else's gameplay
33%
No votes
Include more clips of things besides killshots
33%
No votes
Your channel is trash, stop uploading and kill urself
No votes
No votes
Use different music in your videos
No votes
No votes
Use no music in your videos
No votes
No votes
I'm going to reply to this thread with some other suggestion
17%

Total votes: 6

Ozzie

I'd like your opinion on something...

Post by Ozzie »

I'm making this post because I'd like your opinion on what I should do with my Youtube channel. I'm not sure if my videos are entertaining or total garbage, because I haven't really gotten much feedback - I was hoping to get some suggestions on what sorts of videos I should make from here on out.

Heres my channel in case you haven't seen (which would surprise me) ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChJvK1 ... ikfbdkg5Eg

:younoob:
S_hift

Re: I'd like your opinion on something...

Post by S_hift »

I think you should mix it up. Keep posting montages and every now and then record challenges and scrims then review them in demo cam and you can spectate between each and every player. Scrims and challenges could have a commentary. I think it would be a good idea as long as you don't sound like mouth breather or mickey mouse
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I like the "how to" tutorial format where you talk to me like I'm a dumb slut who has never heard of a Z axis.

Full match videos and highlight reels with dubbed music are also good.

Another thing to consider is the reason i think twitch is so popular. Live voice over reactions to the game from the lawyers themselves. If you can record the discord channel while recording the game, that would be the cat's meow.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Thanks for the feedback S_hift and perrinoia
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Had to think on this one for awhile, cause to tell you the truth, wasn't sure on how or what to vote on. So not going to place a vote, but just make this post. I think you should always mix the vid's up. If you keep posting the same vid's, it will get boring to watch them. Mixing them up will make it different, interesting, and people will be more interested. Maybe even making a type of game out of it with the "how to" tutorials. After watching one, see if you can have some sort of questionnaire to see what one may have retained after watching the vid by adding it to the end of the vid. Not sure if YouTube will allow you to edit a vid to post it with questions, making it like an Edpuzzle, or you could show a group of vid's, and after the short vid's have it where they click on the vid with the right situation. YouTube had this in beta in 2012, but not sure if it ever took off:

https://techcrunch.com/2012/09/20/youtu ... ns-editor/

Whatever, or however you decide to proceed with this Ozzie, doesn't really matter to me. What matter's is your sincerity to continue in keeping the faith and backing to be a lifer to the cause!