Sorry if your services dropped

KILROY

Sorry if your services dropped

Post by KILROY »

Sorry if anyone in the central US who use Sprint, Yahoo, or ATT lost connection for awhile on Wednesday 10/10/2018. I was on a conference call with some uppers and their upper techs for these companies, including the FCC, due to using these companies myself. I've been having issue's with all of them and was seeing what many of their customers where complaining about for years now with some of their services. These issue's have been ongoing for a few years with nothing being done about them. I, personally was starting to see the frustrations, which is why I contacted these uppers and their upper techs for these companies on a conference call to start explaining these problems. In order for them to believe who I was, and who I worked for, I took down all their services for the central US for a short amount of time, which dropped all services for all of their customers in this area. Services were down for only about 10-15 seconds, so you only saw what we call a "bounce" for service. These companies will now focus on the issue's I reported to them, and spend more time and money in finding resolutions to solve these problems, or they will start to see heavy consequences, not only from the FCC, but my company with providing them the main lines to provide services in particular areas.

So...you will start to see upgrades in equipment and data lines with these particular companies that I relayed, or my company will stop providing main line services for these companies in particular area's in the US, and these areas will be put up for new lease agreements with new companies to take them over according to what the FCC representative relayed to their uppers during the conference call. They were all given a time frame to try to have this completed, but it is also understood that there can be drawbacks, and they would only have to report these issue's to receive more time. So hopefully I was able to not only help all the people with these companies services in the central US, but myself with the services I'm paying for with these companies. They also know, that any support tech with their company I talk to in the future when reporting an issue, won't question my authority of what is being reported, and will escalate the reported issue to be looked into immediately.
S_hift

Re: Sorry if your services dropped

Post by S_hift »

KILROY wrote:I've been having issue's with all of them and was seeing what many of their customers where complaining about for years now with some of their services. These issue's have been ongoing for a few years with nothing being done about them.

Kind of annoying from the other side isn't it? I'm sorry you had to experience that during real life stuff. Most of us just grief because it ruins our free time.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I hear ya S_hift, but there's only so much one can do. I'm actually coming up with a few suggestions to bring up to my uppers to see about how some of this can be spotted and remedied. This is going to take a lot of time, but trying to get a team together to start going through past reported issue's in area's, and start using some of our resources to place 24/7 monitors and/or short term testing, which will drop services in an area for a short time (10-15 mins.) on these lines to see what type of setups the companies that are leasing services that my company provides to them. Seeing what types of testing was done, what types of speeds were reported during these test, then seeing what types of speeds these companies are relaying they say they are supposed to be giving out to their customers. This will tell us if the lines and/or equipment has been updated in a particular area. If not, then that ISP is breaking some federal laws, and it will be reported to the FCC, in which harsh consequences will be enforced. These ISP's are relaying to their consumer that they will provide to them, some under contract, a particular bandwidth. If they are not able to, and it checks out their lines and equipment in that area have not been updated, then they have broken many federal laws, and it will be dealt with at a federal level. This is only one of many of my ideas that I will be bringing up. Wish me luck!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Oh boy... that's a lot to read...

Here's the cliff notes:
Kilroy internet access was shitty. Upon investigation, he found that everyone's access was shitty, so he called up all of the companies involved and told em to quit being shitty.

They were all rubbing their nipples like, "who da fuq is u?"
So he flipped the switch and said, "I'm the guy with the MFing switch, bitch!" So they were all like, "oh shit, be better do what he says", and then hung up the phone and went back to rubbing their nips.

jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

Thank u perrinoia...lol...cool shift!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Hold on... I can summarize better than that...

TL;DR

Cell companies be all like:

But Kilroy hit em wit da:
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

comcast would probably go bankrupt if they got federally fined for the infrastructure they've laid waste to
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ajit Pi face would be too lazy to enforce such a thing, anyway. He'd claim it wasn't his job or he didn't have the authority, even though it is his job and he absolutely does have the authority.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

:rofl: :roflz: Perr, I needed that, TXS!
S_hift wrote:comcast would probably go bankrupt if they got federally fined for the infrastructure they've laid waste to
We will see S_hift, we will see. Uppers like my suggestion, and we are working on how to proceed with this. BTW...I'm no longer a Tier 2 Tech now...with this suggestion, I got bumped up to a Tier 3 Tech, highest you can go, but it was relayed once this new program get's started they will need a supervisor for it, but super's only come from the highest Tier, and guess who the super is going to be ;) :drinkz:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Congratulations!

Hey, what's the status of rolling out 5G in America?

Will that resolve all of the issues with cellular data or compound them?

Will it eliminate data throttling?