PICK UP GAME 10/19/2018 Post your Details Here.

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: PICK UP GAME 10/19/2018 Post your Details Here.

Post by perrinoia »

I think I know which terrain to use... I forget the map name, but it's night time with lush terrain. Each team has a bunker style base with the flag on top. There are some iblocks (concrete pads) covering holes in the terrain in a variety of places. There's a missile turret on a float pad, an ion turret, and I think an ELF turret near by the base. Directly inside the bunker there is 1 inventory station and a ramp down to a bigger room with a couple of inventory stations and generators.

the mission typically starts with spawn rushers capping the flag, then people start deploying defenses... Typically a forcefield and a jump pad directly on the flag, and laser turrets scattered about until good D can be built, but it's a waste of time as snipers will take them all out while spawn killing every noob that raises a gun the second they spawn.
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

yeah thts why i was saying "like broadside" cause it'll just become a titan and necro battle, D will always fall and titans will always snipe the D. Which can be done in broadside but i want my team to have a good offensive chance to suppress some of tht firepower.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

jINKS{OZ} wrote:make a broadside, but no air - just ground, then add a objective tower.
Wasn't there an old broadside map that did this? I think it was called broadside3 or broadside jacked. Both bases were ground level with an objective in the middle (in the air). Behind both bases was a large platform with apc inventory and pad. Had a night sky as well with desert terrain. I remember playing it when URVX3 was big around 2001 or later. Idk