website funding

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

website funding

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

i know im posting this super late, but yearly website bill is due. the cost this year is due 2019-01-16 and cost $114.49

this amount is for this website here.

if anyone sends full amount make sure to send around 120.00 just to be safe with paypal fees. hopefully we can get this paid together. i wasn't able to back any of it up. if things go good i can get a job this year and continue paying it my self after that. as well as get a new hard drive and back it all up.

http://www.thelandofoz.net/donate/

^^^ link is here for donation.

any and all help is greatly appreciated.

:crow:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: website funding

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

if you see this, website is going down at the end of today. any help would be awesome!!!
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

paid

LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Thank you guys, really. I would but funds are very tight right now for me.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

on a side note, i noticed nuke sent me a donation for the tribe server a few days ago which i will put to next months tribe server ero.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

and also paid and taken care of for the next year. :)
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Heros
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Thanks guys for your hard work keeping everything up. Things are finally looking up for me and hopefully I'll be able to start carrying my own weight here soon. Thanks again guys yall are the backbone of this community!
EvilTree{OZ}
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

That's a lot of weight to carry... :trolol:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Thanks guys! I caught all this late due to not having internet service and been away for awhile due to working with Spectrum to get them to run a brand new line from their Dmarc that is a little over 4 1/2 acres away from my residence, which the bill to do this was over $3,800. Spectrum only charged me $48.10 for the service install out of the total bill. I was currently with AT&T for over 5 years paying for a less than 6 meg DSL line that AT&T only gave 150 gigs per month to use and every 50 gigs after was another $10. So my monthly bill for their service was running $100-$120 a month. I can't be upset with them, they were the only company to run me a line at no charge for services when I moved in here and was looking.

I'm now on Spectrums cable and getting 238.7 megs download, when I was only supposed to be getting "up" to 200 megs for $44.95 a month for 12 months, then it goes up to $65.95 a month, still better then AT&T. They gave me a free modem, but I'm paying another $5 a month for the router. I know, why don't you just buy one. I have one that will work, but it doesn't do everything this Axxis router does, and I have a choice of either 2G or 5G to use on any wireless coding: b, g, n, or ac. So for $60 a year, it's worth it.