You Tube Adult Video Hack

AnniDv6

Re: You Tube Adult Video Hack

Post by AnniDv6 »

Don't download PowerISO. I just tried to get it the other week and was lucky enough to have done it in a virtual machine. As far as I could tell all of those old programs for mounting disc images are chalked full of potential bloatware and maybe trojans. Newer versions of windows have that ability built in now anyways.

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/co ... r_malware/
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/2 ... werisocom/
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Interesting, wonder if the paid legit copy does the same thing?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

OK.. I read the forums in regards to power iso containing malware and realize I forgot to mention something important in my last post.

Even if you trust the app you want, as I do with power ISO, you must pay attention to freeware installers.
Almost 100% of the time, freeware is bundled with other crap. In the case of power ISO, it comes with something called OpenCandy, which contains a trojan, which reports your open ports to devious servers that will send you infectious stuff.

ALWAYS read everything in the installers and opt out of any bundled software. Never click next or install without reading what it's doing first.

I forgot that people are often suckered into getting 15 fucking toolbars on internet explorer due to freeware installers and their default checkboxes.

No, you don't want open candy, or ask jeeves, or bing, or whatever... You want what you asked for and nothing else.

That being said, I was not aware that windows has vdrive functionality baked in now... You wanna walk me through how to create a disk image and mount it on a virtual drive without 3rd party software?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

From what I've been reading, most of the people who paid for it have no conflicts, and give it good reviews. For $30, it's worth it, and I went ahead and paid for a full version. We'll see how it does.

Damn, I just signed back into Steam after 711 days, it's changed a bunch, but I have 6 things on my Wish List, and when I pull up my Wish List, nothing show's except 3 blue bars. I've searched the help and support post and nothing. Don't know what to do.

Strange, Steam says I've never paid any monies, but when I first joined, I paid a $20 fee to join Steam for life. I've even went through this with them in the past via a few emails due to not being able to sign on, and they corrected it. Now with the new way they display account information, they are not recognizing or showing on my account the fee I paid when I first joined over 10 years ago to be a life member.

EDIT: OK, figured it out, but it doesn't make sense. I opened up Steam via the shortcut icon on my desktop, did a large update, then logged into my account and submitted the log-in code they Steam sent to my email. When my profile opened, I clicked on my Wish List and they showed. The strange thing, is it wouldn't allow me to see it logged in via my web browser, and their support forums relay you can do it this way, guess they are wrong.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

You should be able to. The whole point of the wish list is to publicize which games you want. If it only shows up in the steam client, then what's the point?

As for the $20 membership... You should have just bought a game.

I first acquired steam by purchasing counter strike source from Staples with my employee discount, over a decade ago.
Last edited by perrinoia on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Wait what they are charging for Steam now?? I don't remember if I paid for that, but I have had it for so long so who knows. Looks like I was wrong about being able to create ISO files with windows 8 and 10, it can mount them now, but still can't be used by itself to create them which is a shame because MacOS can do that. Let us know if that PowerISO paid version works out Kilroy. I used to use that program all the time and I was surprised to not find it installed anywhere on my computer anymore.

Also can you recommend any good free movies on youtube? Last time I looked a couple years ago it was mostly really old stuff, but there were some hidden gems. The other day Spotify announced if you have premium you can now get the $6 Hulu plan that plays adds for free, but you have to sign up for it before June. Not sure if Hulu has good content anybody know?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well, so far the Power ISO paid version is working ok, but it's too early to tell. Let me use it a bit longer to see for sure.

As for paying for Steam...when I first found out about Steam, over 10 yrs. ago. It was on a site with a link to it, relaying you can sign up for a $20 fee for life. I had a lot of time on my hands then and was a big gamer, so joined. Steam back then is nothing like is it now. Not even close. It was just a few pages you clicked on with game listings to play against other people, or you could send private messages back and forth. You didn't even have the option to pay for a game online to play it. The one time $20 fee covered everything. Now you pay to play certain games, or on some games, you play for free, but in order to continue to play the game, you have to pay for certain items in game to continue, like Hidden Object games. Steam's a good online business now. I can't complain, they found a way to make a nice profit and probably a good living off what they make.

As for free movies on You Tube, yeah, they are older movie listings, some even from different countries, but subtitled. You won't find a listing of newer movies to see for free, those you do have to pay a fee to see. Now...there are a few where someone from another country will make a post and show a newer movie, but it's a bad visual or subtitled, due to them sitting in the theater recording it and then posting it on You Tube. These last for a bit till You Tube catches them and removes the post. Every so often, you'll find someone who makes a good post with a decent visual, but you can still tell it's a recording due to seeing the screen edges missing some of the movie, but hey, it's free.

As for companies who provide movies online. I don't pay for these. I have a library of movies, where I could start my own online site to stream movies, been copying movies on VHS since 1983 and have thousands, including DVD. I have so many, I don't even know if you asked me for a title name, if I could tell you I have it. I just started to copy the VHS's to DVD in my spare time. Question now...what the hell am I going to do with all these VHS tapes!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I got steam in like 2007. It was almost identical to how it is now. I had xfire first, which was almost identical, except without a store. Steam was inherently better, which is why it still exists, and xfire doesn't.

The only feature i know of that steam has added since then is trading tems and crystals. Something i've never been interested in. I have no idea what the purpose is, nor do i care.

My understanding of how steam works is that the app itself is free, but you have to buy a game to verify your account. The first time kilroy mentioned his $20 account fee, i wasn't sure what to think about it. Either he got scammed by a third party, or steam actually provided another way to verify without selling you an actual game, which seems like a bad deal to me.

I mean, he could have downloaded steam for free and bought a $0.99 game to verify, or bought a $20 steam powered game from best buy or walmart like i did.

As for the VHF tapes, I'd say recycle them... the plastic cases can be shredded, melted down, and used as diesel fuel. Dunno about the magnetic ribbon though. I'm sure it can be recycled too, but i honestly don't know what it's made from. Is it metal foil or plastic with a metallic finish? I dunno.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Power ISO, so far so good, no issue's :tup: