FML

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: FML

Post by perrinoia »

OldGuy wrote:
KILROY wrote:...I am working with the Department of Defense - Action Division at this time to see what is to be done...
Considering the whole thing is probably being run by Democrats, hope your life insurance is paid up. 8-)
You say that as if Republicans are better with money.

Both parties are corrupt piles of shit who promise pizza parties, but due to a failed attempt to appease the vegan in the group, they only deliver cheez its covered in ketchup, so nobody is happy.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

The reference is more about the Clinton machine and the DNC than anything. It's not about money.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

hey kilroy tell me about the grill flame meeting :3
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Still a work in progress, but it's no longer in my hands, just reported to the groups who handle issue's like these. I'm trying to see if I can even stay in tune to see if anything is going to come of these myself.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

I'm talking about this dummy lol
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0020-2.pdf

"work up until now has not been dishonest." - Dr.Davis

this was in regards to research of the paranormal under the code name project stargate. This is imho the biggest clue that the government has been covering up paranormal investigations since the Roswell landings.

its no coincidence that the SRI (Standford Research Institute) was founded the a year before the cia was founded and a year before the Roswell landings. As you know SRI has funded the CIA for many years in research and development. The truth will surface eventually because after all, these are people declassifying classified material. Like people they are prone to mistakes and things tend to "slip through the cracks" I for one intend to get to the bottom of it.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Hey... I'm supposed to be the one with the conspiracy theories. Know your role.